A Couple Surprises and A Battle

Start from the beginning

I took a sip and sighed as the warm familiar taste flooded my mouth. Ashton was drinking his slowly, watching as Luke talked lowly to Aaron with a small smile on his face. Harry drank a bit faster, swirling the cup around slightly. "There's no tea leaves at the bottom of the cup love, you're the wrong Harry," I said playfully and he smirked. "Who knows, I might be hiding something, using a Polyjuice Potion to hide from Voldemort," he said and I rolled my eyes. "Of course Potter," I said with a smirk and he laughed, draining his cup in one go and setting the glass down. He moved forward slightly predator like motion and set his arms around me (sorry 1000 words on "me" lol) trapping me against the counter. "And who does that make you, love? Will you be Draco?" he asked, knowing I absolutely loved Draco and Harry pairings. Drarry, my fan fiction otp. Real life of course Larry Stylinson. "I'm obviously a Slytherin babe," I said, rolling my eyes. "So that makes me Draco." Harry smirked and moved a little closer. Being so close to him and seeing his damned seductive smirk was sending shivers down my back and raising goosebumps on my arms. My head fell back slightly as Harry pressed his mouth harshly against mine, snogging me with full meaning behind his kiss.

Someone cleared their throat behind us, causing Harry to break the kiss and pull away. We turned and saw Zayn, Liam, Niall and Josh standing there, all smirking at us. "Okay boys, not in the kitchen there are children present," Liam said amused and I turned beet red. I'd actually forgotten there was anyone else in the kitchen. I turned around to hide my face and finish my tea. Harry wrapped his arms around my waist, and pressed a kiss to my shoulder. "Don't mind them love, we can finish later," he whispered just so I could hear. I shivered with need and he gave a small chuckle as he felt me shudder. "Needy?" he asked and I licked my lips as I felt the front of my sweats tighten. I glanced at the other boys quickly and noticing that none of them were paying attention, nodded quickly. Harry chuckled again and moved his hand down a bit to brush his fingertips across my obvious problem. "Meet me in the bathroom in two minutes and I'll take care of that for you," he whispered and I shot a look at him, torn.

Everyone was in the house and waiting for Michael and Calum to wake up but I really wanted my Harry. We hadn't done anything together for a while and I was a 20 year old guy. I had urges. I licked my lips again and looked at the other boys before nodding hesitantly. I felt like an teenager again, sneaking around to do some quickies in the bathroom to get off. Harry smirked and walked off down the hallway. "I'm gonna go get changed, I'll be right back," he said to the others and they all waved, not overly concerned. I bit my lip and shifted my stance, my erection needing attention. It was starting to throb.

(warning low tone smut right here)
"You alright there, Lou? You look uncomfortable," Liam said and I flushed. Gods I hoped it wasn't showing too obviously. "I-I'm fine, I just need to-to use the washroom, okay? I'll be right back, you're okay with Aaron right?" I stuttered and Luke nodded. I nodded quickly back and swiftly headed down the hallway to the toilets. "H-Harry?" I asked quietly and suddenly was grabbed by the shoulders and pressed against the wall.

"Took you long enough babe," he said lowly, pressing me against the wall. He kissed me needily, his hips grinding into mine, causing me to moan into his mouth. He smirked as he pulled away, dropping to his knees in front of me. He untied the drawstring of my sweats and pulled them down slightly with my boxers, freeing me.

He took me into his hand, massaging with his fingertips. "Don't make a sound babe, remember, everyone is in the kitchen," he said softly and I bit back a moan as he flicked his fingers shortly and sharply across my shaft, leaving small red marks. I whimpered and gripped his hair. "P-please Hazza, do something, fuck," I pleaded and he grinned, complying to my wishes.

He leaned forward and started giving small kitten licks and nips along side the vein of my dick, running his tongue around it. I let out a small gasp as he moved his head to wrap his lips around my head, sucking hard. I whimpered and let my head fall back against the wall, trying to hold my hips still, trying to refrain from thrusting my hips forward. I didn't wish to choke the boy, but he seemed to have other ideas.