Chapter 13: The drunk Sex 🔞

A/N:Too smutty🥴
⚠️High language
⚠️ Out of character behaviour
If you guys like it- Thankyou
If weird-I don't know who wrote this chapter🫣

Author's Pov

Splashes of water covered the bathroom floor wetting the mats, Prapai fell into the water while sky dipped in completely.

He tightened his lips around Prapai's so that no air or water slips in, he wrapped his hands around so tight, that it took Prapai a moment to regain his grip on the edges of the bathtub.

Prapai lifted sky from the water and made him sit up , while their mouths still crushing on each other's.
Prapai peeled him away from his lips, sky whined at the loss of his mouth.

He pulled himself from the needy hands of sky and stood out of the bathtub, sky is too drunk to stand and follow, he hanged on the edge instead.

"Wahh!! Phi paaaii!! Don't leave me, I promise I will be good" sky cried at the loss of Prapai's embrace, he wants Prapai wrapped around him like a blanket, he starved for his touch.

"Don't be over dramatic sky... I'm right here... and look what you've done, all my clothes are wet now" Prapai took off his shirt that followed by his pants.

"phi's body is amazing" sky said looking up at prapai's dark skin, ripped muscles, his dark nipples and the slight bulge on his briefs.

Sky's eyes were watery, tired yet filled with desire as he was staring at phi, pink hearts glowed in his eyes. Prapai came into the tub and sat on the edge that is attached to the wall, propping himself so that he could bathe Sky properly.

Sky immediately wrapped him arms around prapai's legs hugging them, "phi' pai" he looked up with his eyes so puppy.

"What?" Prapai is still a bit annoyed at the fact that he is drunk and the after mess he is making.

"Can we do it tonight?" Sky asked grabbing and fondling himself down there, he has the tingle brewing ever since he got home, the feeling is not light, it's getting difficult to endure.

"...As I said,... you are not in your right mind and No, we can't do it when your condition is like this" Prapai turned sky away from him and watered him with the hand shower.

"I'm alright" Sky tried to turn his face, "stay still dear" Prapai lathered sky's body with soap and rubbed his hands, chest and back, which only made Sky's condition even worse.

The way his firm hands slithered on his soft milky skin, massaging the sensitive spots on his body lead sky to the heights of hunger for Prapai.

Sky grabbed prapai's hands, he kneeled facing him who's sitting on the edge, "phi... please" Sky wrapped his soapy arms around prapai's neck.

He kissed him deeply pulling him downwards, prapai's eyes widened, surprised. He grabbed sky's face to pull him away but, the lips felt seductive.

They are soft and has sweet flavour to his flesh, prapai was unsuccessful in stopping the kiss, he only allowed sky to kiss him more.

Sky couldn't get enough of Prapai, he wanted to eat him, he wanted prapai to fuck him until he can't breathe anymore. "I want you phi pai, I want you more and more"

The amount of violence sky's body parts were making... he is in pain. The urge to have a release is killing him, with effect of alcohol that is pumping through his veins, everything this is so hyped.

His lips weren't enough to sky, he wanted to taste every inch of Prapai's skin, he slide his kisses from his mouth to his neck.

"Uhh... sky!" Prapai moaned as his soft and warm lips grazed the skin, sky's shaky breath rippled on the juncture of his neck.