Chapter 12: You are a mess

Author's Pov

Sky was silent during the whole ride, he neither asked P'Pai about his day nor told about his's.

Prapai adjusted the rear view mirror so that he can see Sky's eyes, "We had a meeting with 'Kloset' brand today... their manager was so impressed with our company and fixed the deal!... isn't that amazing!"

"Mm" Sky replied in short, Prapai's eyebrows knitted at the simple reaction to such a big news. "They asked me to be their partner for the upcoming events too"

"Mm" sky's eyes were not set on anything particular he kept thinking "these kids now days are being so rebellious and mean to their peers... they think its cool...tsk"

Prapai's words are not even paid a single bit of attention, he looked at him flatly and stopped the car suddenly, sky startled as he fell towards dashboard.

"PHI!!... what the hell was that for!" His eyes wide in shock.

"Then what should I do? You didn't listen to anything that I said until now... You are not even here!" Prapai said as his watch tinkled when he pulled the handbrake.

"I am listening!"
"Oh really? Then tell me what was I saying earlier" he raised his brows turning towards sky, "Um... uh.. something about... new closet..?" His grinned sheepishly.

Prapai's expression dropped flattest in disappointment "Mmm" he smirked sarcastically.
"Heh sorry" sky scratched his head,
"what are thinking that deeply?"

"Nothing... just work stuff" sky's face is more relaxed than earlier, "Is something bothering you?" Prapai placed his hand on sky's head and caressed his hair.

"Haha.. phi... I'm alright" sky took prapai hand kissed his palm which took him by surprise he widened his eyes in awe.

"What?"
"did you just kissed my hand?" Prapai asked closing his mouth.

"What's a big deal in it phi?!"
"I can show you few other interesting places on my body where you can kiss" he grinned running his thumb on sky's lips.

"Really" sky licked his thumb and took it in his mouth, "Yes" Prapai hissed smirking at him.

*bite* "Arghh!!"

"Ohhoo... sky!... it hurt" Prapai cried pulling back he wiggled his hand, "hahaa!!... I'm spoiling you too much... serves you right"

"Meaner" he pouted, reviving to driving home.

The next day

"You!... at the back" Sky pointed out the girl that's sitting at the back of the classroom, she had her black hoodie on.

She lifted her face and looked at him annoyingly, "Yes you, get up.... What's your name" Sky asked her in his fierce tone.

She didn't answer again, "I know what's your name but it would be easy for us if you just tell" sky folded his hands.

"If you know then why do you ask" she mumbled so that Sky wouldn't hear her,
"SPEAK CLEARLY!"

She is taller unlike other girls, more masculine and giving off a real rude attire which sky was not cool with, even a single bit.