Chapter 7: Butterflies 🦋✨

Author's Pov

"P'pai what are you doing at this hour?"

Sky came rubbing his eyes, he woke up at mid night because he couldn't find Prapai next to him in the bed.

Prapai is on his laptop working, he spread few papers on the coffee table, he had his glasses on.

He didn't notice sky, he is busy scanning the screen biting on the pen's end.

"Phi...!" Sky called out again

"Ow! Sky... why did you wake up dear, go back to bed" Prapai suggested immediately and continued to look at the screen

"What the..." sky got confused by his answer and sat beside Prapai and rested his head on his shoulder.

Prapai smiled and rubbed sky's hair and continued to type, "P'pai what are doing at this hour? aren't you sleepy?"

"No babe, I'm not sleepy, there are few issues in the company and I'm trying to resolve them, I have three more documents to look into" Prapai explained

"Is it that important? Can't they wait until we go back to Thailand?" Sky pouted at his working husband.

"Mm"

Prapai continued noting something down on paper and concentrating on the document.

Sky grabbed Prapai's face with his both hands and turned towards him, peeling Prapai's gaze from the screen.

"Sky... let phi work na!" Prapai answered patiently, "Can I get a kiss?" sky asked, his eyes worried thinking weather he is mad or something.

Prapai smiled and planted a gentle kiss on sky's lips, their mouths parted, Prapai kissed him again.

"Are you mad at me?" Sky asked, his eyes concerned.

"Sky..." Prapai chuckled "why would I be mad at you?... It's the work, there's been some serious issues at the company, N'Namtan just texted me"

"Do you need any help?"
"Its okay baby, I can do this myself, go to bed you must be tired since you cried today"

"I'm not tired, I want to help" Sky grabbed pai's arms requesting.

Prapai took Sky's hands in his's "I don't want to tire you anymore, you are already worn out from past four days" he said playfully.

Sky blushed, "Since you don't need my help, I'll just stay here to company you" he propped himself on the couch.

"You don't listen to me, do you?

Prapai continued his work until 3:00 in the morning, sky fell asleep on the couch waiting for him.

......

Sky woke up to the alarm and found Prapai sleeping on his chest like a baby, sky pulled him deeper into his arms "looks like you stayed up too late huh?!"
Sky brushed his hair and kissed him.

......

Even though Prapai is bigger in size and older in age, he becomes tiny and vulnerable in his presence, they bring the best out of each other.

Sky is tough and sassy with his friends and peers but in Prapai's eyes he will always be cute boy who wants love and attention.

Sky has this overthinking complex where he gets super insecure about some situations, meanwhile Prapai is always there to prove him wrong.

Maybe it's the beauty of their bond, maybe it's how their love works out.

*love has many languages Indeed*