Chapter 9: Phi is scary

Author's Pov

Haa... Haa...
Haa...haa... huff...

"Phi I'm out of breath"
"Just a little bit more, we're almost there"

"We're so late today, if we don't make it to the gate we are doomed" prapai held sky's hand and was running fast with the luggage.

"Don't blame me, you were the reason I couldn't wake up early"sky sulked.

Prapai chuckled "hurry up... c'mon c'mon" they both made it to the gate in time and eventually found the waiting arena.

"wait here I'll take the boarding pass" Prapai patted on sky's head and left.

....

"Sky!... sky!..." panic crept in prapai's spine as he couldn't find him anywhere in the waiting area.

"Where did he go...I just left him here, luggage is also missing" thoughts swarmed in his mind, prapai searched for him every corner.

"He is not in the waiting area, he's not at the store, where the hell did he go" prapai took out his mobile to call.

"Phi pai!" Sky appeared from the back his eyes are doey and sparkling.

"Phi! See I brought you snacks and-
Prapai grabbed sky harshly by his shoulders "Are you fucking crazy sky? Where the hell did you go?!" He yelled.

Sky was too shun by Prapai's reaction, he froze before him, his eyes wide open and lips sealed in shock.

"ANSWER ME!!" Prapai shook sky in his stronger arms, sky grew small and his eyes fell to the ground.

"I went to-
sky tried to answer at his lowest voice.

"Did you know how worried I've been, I told you to wait here... can't you stay where you are, do you have to rush for stupid snacks every time?"

"I-

before Sky could tell anything, his voice cracked and tears pooled in his eyes.

"LOOK AT ME!!" Prapai wiggled sky so that his face is visible, sky's cheeks already drenched with tears and eyes were trembling with fear.

The very sight of sky's face brought Prapai back to conscious and the amount of damage he did with his words.

Prapai's gaze softened, all the panic and anger vanished "Sky!..."

"I just went to send in the luggage" sky placed the receipt in prapai's hand but his tears were dripping uncontrollably.

Prapai realised that he was too harsh on sky, he then grabbed Sky's face slowly "I'm just too worried about you sky!"

"Phi is scary" sky's face dropped again.
Prapai cursed at himself and took sky in his arms "I'm sorry na! I overreacted, forgive phi na?!"

"...."

Sky didn't say a word. Prapai took sky's face and wiped his cheeks and nose. "I shouldn't have yelled at you, phi is so so sorry na!"

Sky is hurt, he doesn't want to look at Prapai he shut his eyes hard and pushed prapai away with his hands on prapai's chest.

Prapai didn't let him go, he held Sky tightly and is so sorry that he yelled at him. "I'm sorry my love" he kept mumbling the same words and rubbed his hair until he is calm.

Few minutes passed, sky is still buried in prapai's chest his eyes are puffy, "Phi pai" sky finally spoke after hard minutes.

Prapai's chest rise and fell to hear sky again, "krub?"
"Aren't we supposed to board the flight?"
Prapai chuckled a bit "yes krub, we are but there is a delay of 2 hrs on our flight"

"Ow!" Sky remained silent.
"Did you forgive me yet?" Prapai asked taking sky's face in his palms.

Sky looked into Prapai's eyes for a moment, prapai's eyes were still trembling with anticipation.

"Mm" sky replied with a slight smile, Prapai leaned into sky to kiss him "P'Pai!" Sky placed his hand on prapai's mouth.

"We are in public"
"I just want to confirm that you are really okay"
"I'm okay" Sky smiled again his nose and cheeks red and eyes like crescents.

....

Prapai didn't let sky's hand for the rest of the journey, he wanted sky to know that he is still sorry and love him so much.

He loves him so damn much that a single moment without sky made him go crazy. Prapai felt like an asshole for yelling at his love.

He repented so much and apologised silently with momentary looks at Sky.

....

WELCOME TO THAILAND 🇹🇭

"S-sky!!..." Rain came towards sky with the biggest smile and hugged him tightly.

"P'Pai wadee krub!... I thought you guys would stay at Maldives longer?"

"Aren't you happy to see me?" Sky asked patting on Rain's smaller frame.

"Hui! S-sky I am happy!... come on let's get you guys home you must be tired" Rain took larger suitcase to help.

Rain pulled sky closer by his sleeve "How many rounds did you go? I bet you guys did it everyday" he whispered with a wink.

"Seems like you are too free" sky twisted Rain's ear.
"Ow.. oww!! Sky! Okay okay I won't ask again"
Sky released him, "Ai'ky your are so mean"

....

"Bye bye mung! Call me if you need anything" Rain dropped them at their home and left for his work.

"Haa... Thailand's air has such magic, feels so peaceful, chai mai?" Prapai hugged sky from the back and sniffed his neck.

"Ha ha phi! Let's get inside first na" sky took some bags went to the porch.

"P'PAI LOOK AT THIS!!" Sky froze at the sight.
Prapai ran towards sky to find what it is.

There were scattered glass pieces on the floor and a broken window, the plant pots were broken too.

"What the hell?" they both look at each other in confusion.

——————————————————————————
A/N: Miss me?

I missed you guys too, I was going to post after my exams but there's a death happened in my family so had to go hometown🥹

How are you guys holding up after
LOVE SEA THE SERIES poster 😆, I'm jumping and screaming here🤩

Next chapter will be posted sooner as my apology on haitus 🥺
Love 🤍✨