Chapter 11: Its oddly silent

Author's Pov

It is a new sunny day, the climate is warm and the beams of light strike the floors of the house.

Sky woke up winning over his sore body, but his mind is clear and heart so peaceful "looks like today is a good day"

He plopped on his feet and turned back to find Prapai sleeping in his most comfortable positions, the bed sunk with his heavy body.

"How shamelessly you sleep, after absolutely wearing me out this much!" Sky cursed at his man.

"Damn, these sheets need to be washed right away" sky grabbed one end of the blanket and pulled it firmly.

Sky's hands slipped but the blanket stayed intact under the big man who is sleeping very soundly.

"Wirunjambang" sky muttered and pulled the blanket stronger also kicking Prapai out of the bed.

*Thud* Prapai rolled and fell to the floor his ass still naked from last night, "haha ha ha ha" Sky laughing at the sight.

"Ohhoo sky...! I hit my head... tsk" Prapai whined at his fall "ha haha, serves you right... now wake up and get ready"

*pinch* "owi!!" Prapai jerked and looked up at Sky annoyed "pfft.." Sky smiled in joy for making Prapai annoyed by pinching his butt.

"Today is the opening day for school, and all staff should be there, I'm gonna get ready and you... wake up don't you have a whole ass company matters to look into" Sky's loud voice filled the room.

"Oho... big mouth" Prapai muttered standing straight naked. "Cover your self!" Sky turned away.

"As if you didn't see it before" Prapai walked toward sky with his naughty ideas and his cunning smile.

"Go take a shower" sky tossed a towel on Prapai's face and pushed him away.

.....

Sky checked his hair in the mirror of Prapai's car and hopped in "hurry up P'Pai! Or else I'm gonna be late on the first day"

"Khaab! Mia ja" Prapai hopped too in his pressed suit and shiny shoes he shifted the gears and started the engine.

"Don't worry, your amazing husband here is a pro in races, as you already know... we will reach just in time" Prapai praised himself flying his eyebrows.

"Always so full of yourself"
"Haha ha" Prapai chuckled.

Prapai backed his car and turned towards the gates of their home sky notice bushes of their garden moving, in the rear view mirror.

"Hah! What was that?" Sky sat straight to look what it is, before he could catch a clear picture their car passed the entrance and the gates closed automatically.

Sky's eyes were set on the bush even though the gate bars blocked his view, he waited for if they move again.

They didn't.

"Maybe I'm imagining things" he told himself, but his gaze is locked on the gate of their home in the side view mirror as they distanced.

"What it might be?... Is someone?... no no It might be some stray animals... But... it feels weirder every day since we are back from Maldives"

"Sky?"

"I hope everything is alright... It will be ... I will be alright as long as I'm with Phi Pai"

"SKY!!"

"Hugh!!" Sky startled back into consciousness.
"What are you thinking so deeply?" Prapai asked as he slowed the car near the entrance of the school.