Chapter 3: The first night 🔞

A/N:Before you dig into the 🔞chapter please read the first chapters if you like my writing
I promise you won't be disappointed 🥺

Author's Pov

"A table for two friends, this way sir" the waiter gestured them towards a table beside the glass wall with a beautiful view.

Sky nodded and followed the waiter and Prapai followed too but he is triggered at the word "friends"

They sat at the table, prapai couldn't hold it in "Excuse me miss, we are not friends we are a couple, as in married couple... Thank you"

Prapai grinned at the waiter sarcastically and stared at her like he have grudges on her for lifetime, poor waiter's smile dropped miserably

Sky looked at the waiter "It's no big deal miss can we see the menu please" and smiled at her comfortably. She bowed "Sorry for my mistake sir" placing the menu card she left the table

Prapai kept staring at her seriously as she blended into the kitchen "phi... see the poor girl, you scared her"
"How dare she call us friends" prapai shook his head still salty.

"How could she possibly know that we are a couple... look at me... calm down" sky grabbed prapai's hand.

Prapai breathed and smiled then he took sky's hand and planted a kiss "phi" sky pulled back in shock.

"I know what you're going to say... people will look at us... you know that I don't care" prapai replied raising his brows

Sky had nothing say he was silenced by prapai's response. Prapai smiled at Sky's pouty expression.

"Right...Why are you almost naked?" Prapai pointed at Sky's blazer which is showing a little too much skin with no under shirt.

"It's not that revealing" sky adjusted his dress, "wait until we get back to the room, I will show you what that dress of yours is doing to me"

Sky's eyes widened

"P'pai... you got No shame" he slapped his hand. Phi smiled at Sky.

They enjoyed the served dish meals and drinks that evening and the view of Maldives was a silver lining.

....

"Come sit here" prapai gently pulled sky and made him sit on the bed, Sky followed his hand and sat looking up at him.

Prapai stood before sky grabbing his face "I never thought I would be so in love someone and get married for life, Sky... you changed my life and I'm not regretting it even a single bit.

He grazed sky's cheek "what did I do to deserve you" prapai said looking deeply into sky's doe eyes.

He kneeled before sky and unbuttoned his blazer, sky stayed still his hands on his sides, he kept looking at phi as he lowered himself in front of him.

prapai pulled out a small box from his pocket "you know what, I still feel lucky that I caught you that night at the racetrack"

Sky smiled reminiscing the night and looking at the box curiously, prapai pulled out a chain, shiny in platinum.

"What is it P'pai?"

Prapai wrapped his hands around sky's waist and hooked the link, its a thin strong waist chain with a locket lettered 'P'

Sky looked at himself and then up at prapai surprised "A waist chain?" He grabbed the locket, it twinkled with diamonds.

Prapai grabbed his waist and kissed the locket "I wanna keep claiming ownership on you" he said looking up at sky