Chapter 10: I Missed You🔞

A/N: lengthy and smutty 😬

Author's Pov

*Door creeks open and shut*

Sky stopped whatever he's doing, he took the lamp that's sitting on the side table.

He sneaked to where the foot steps are coming from, the sound of those steps were heavy.

He gulped the surfacing fear and gripped the lamp tightly, "shall I hit? I sure will"

"Yaaa.." sky came into the light to sure hit whoever the person he is going to face.

"Woah! Woah!! S-sky!" Prapai caught Sky's arm just in time "It's me, Prapai... P'Black Giant!"

"Wanna kill me or what?!" Prapai's expression is flirty as always, sky dropped the lamp in his hand.

"I thought-
"That someone is going to enter our home and manage to do something?" Prapai patted on sky's head "You silly"

"It's the only thought that struck my mind" sky scratched his head and pouted.

Prapai chuckled "Why do you have a feeling of someone breaking in?"

"Since we had a broken window and damaged pots... I can't stop thinking about it" sky hugged Prapai reaching him by smallest foot steps.

"Aw! You are thinking too much, It must've been some naughty kids playing around"

"Mm..."

Prapai tried to withdraw the hug but sky held him longer than their usual hug, Prapai gave few more strokes on sky's hair to make him feel better.

Sky didn't let go yet, "Are you okay darling?" Prapai asked at his softest tone. Sky moved his head sideways in negative.

He took sky's face in his palms "What is it?"
"I missed you" sky's face is sad his eyes weary, Prapai chuckled "What is it? I think I didn't hear it clearly"

"I miss youuu" sky pouted at his teasing. Prapai couldn't help but blush at the fact that sky misses him so much in just one day of work.

"Missed me?... Why?" He brushed the hair bits on sky's forehead "All those days in Maldives you were with me, now you suddenly went for work all day and you didn't even call me nor texted me and-

Sky stopped himself as he thought he is being too silly, Prapai watched him complain and fell for his cuteness again and again

"It's so unfair for you to leave me like this" sky still salty at Prapai for being unavailable for mere hours of work.

"I didn't realise that you miss me this much" prapai's eyes were set on sky's pouty face.

Prapai then pressed his lips on sky's gently and kissed him deeply, "I'm so sorry krub, I already told you that my staff has messed up everything in my absence, so I had to go to the office"

Prapai explained himself as he kept planting kisses on sky's forehead and then his cheeks and then the corners of his lips.

"Now ease up and let me see your perfect smile" Prapai waited for sky to calm down, "Smile! I have to go wash up" he gave little taps under sky's chin.

Sky gave a reluctant boxy smile with his eyes still dull, prapai wrapped his hands around sky's neck pulled him closer and sniff kissed his lips.