Chapter 7: The Idiots

(TW: Blood, fights?, injuries, and language)

Malcolm-

I went with Annabeth to the infirmary to see how her hand was healing up after the prank the Stoll brothers pulled a few weeks ago. Annbeth sat on the bed while I sat on a chair besides the bed. After a couple of minutes Austin walked in with Annabeth's chart "Annabeth should be good to go. Her hand is nearly fully healed. There's no reason for the bandages anymore. I do request to be gentle with the hand either way." Austin explained. A smile appeared on Annabeth's face. Austin carefully took the bandages off of Annabeth's hand. "Can you squeeze your hand? It's to examine the muscles strength and check if it's functioning correctly." Annabeth did as Austin requested. Her hand appeared to be working fine despite the weakness it had shown.

I thanked Austin for the help and Annabeth and I exited the infirmary. As we were heading to our cabin there was a fight that began. Tons of people gathered around the people. Annabeth and I stopped in our tracks. "Mal, Maybe we should check what's happening." Annabeth suggested. We agreed and pushed people out the way to see what was happening. There I saw Travis and Connor fucking Stoll up against a Tyche camper.

Travis had blood going down his nose and a few cuts that were shown to be bleeding a bit.  in front of his brother for protection reasons. Travis held his fist in a fighting position. Connor sat on the floor with worse injuries than Travis. He had a cut on his cheek dripping with blood. There were visible cuts on his arms as well as his legs. Connor was slightly tense but still tried to stand and collect himself. The Tyche camper had barely any injuries 

"Is Chiron or Mr. D gonna do anything?" People whispered to each other. How has no one stopped the fight yet? "Is anyone going to stop this?" Annabeth looked over to me. "I don't know but they have to, this is getting really bad" 

The fight got worse after every hit. Luckily Chiron noticed the fight and immediately requested the Apollo kids to heal Travis and Connor. Most of the Apollo kids were either at the infirmary or Archers range. The only one of Apollo's children that witnessed was Jerry and Gracie. I noticed Jerry being requested to get his older siblings while Gracie stayed to take care of Travis and Connor. "Maybe we should go check up on them." Annabeth suggested "Yeah, You're right. Although I do wonder what they fought about and what exactly happened" I told Annabeth.

Annabeth and I walked up to the Stolls who were injured. Travis's nose bleed had stooped, Yet his brother was still bleeding a lot. "Hello there, I'm Gracie." Gracie gave us a cheerful smile. I never met her but i know her name at least. Though she did seem pretty nice. "I'm Malcolm, Malcolm Pace. This is my sister Annabeth. You probably know her already though." I introduced ourselves.

"If i'm being completely honest i know exactly who you both are without any introduction. Besides that, Do not worry about the injured. The smaller one hadn't lost that much blood.  Soon it will fully stop bleeding," Gracie explained.  "Who the fuck are you calling little! Aren't you like 10?"  Connor exclaimed "Im 12, Now get your shit together before I leave you here to bleed, Understood?" Gracie said with calmness as she adjusted the cloth on Connor's check to stop him from bleeding as much. "Yes ma'am" Both Connor and Travis said in unison, clearly nervous. Will and Nico came with his materials with Jerry on Will's back and Yan on Nico's. "Gracie, How're they holding up?" Will asked while putting Jerry down and pulling out Nectar and Ambrosia. Nico put Yan down, "Thanks Nico," Yan said cheerfully "Yeah, No problem Kid" Nico responded with genuine happiness to Yan. Will gave the Nectar and ambrosia to the Stolls

"You should be healed in a few hours since the injuries weren't extreme but still were pretty mild" Yan explained giving Will a smile to Yan. Yan almost immediately noticed the smile and shot one back at Will knowing Will's smile was because he was proud. "Yan, Gracie, Lets watch Austins and Kayla's show preview for tonight's pavilion!" Jerry caught their attention and all three of them scurried off to see Austin and Kayla do a private performance.

"Hey, You two okay?" I asked the Stolls. "I know I am, Not sure about the idiot next to me though" Travis said. "Yeah, I'll be fine" Connor said reassuring 

I sat down on the grass and so did Annabeth "What happened out there?" Annabeth questioned "Travis stole a four leaf clover plant to give to Katie, And so they thought it was me since me and Travis look similar so they had their confusion" Connor explained "Where did Chiron go? Didn't Jerry say Chiron was out here?" Nico questioned as he looked around

"Chiron is having a chat with the Tyche camper" I said "Hey! some of the small minor cuts healed already!" Connor exclaimed "That's good!" I gave him a hug for the rapid healing his body is doing. "Hurry up and dat-" Will got cut off "Solace, No. I'm saving them from whatever crap you're going to say that'll ruin their moment" Nico scolded. Travis laughed at either whatever Will was going to say or Nico scolding Will.

"I'm so confused but i'm just not going to question it," Connor said. We pulled apart our hug and started at Travis wondering if he's ok because he kind of sounded like a dying dog.. "Shit, I forgot tonight is me and Percy's date night. I see you later Mal. Bye everyone!" Annabeth told us in a hurry.

"That was- Unexpected to say the least" Will said 

 🧠~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Later that day (2 hours later)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🃏

It was Mitchell, Clovis, Will, Nico and Connor, We were at Nico's cabin where it was the most peaceful from sibling interactions. Connor and Nico had a pillow fight like usual. Nico threw the pillow and it hit Will so he joined the pillow fight. It seemed like fun so I joined in. Clovis fell asleep in Mitchell's arms which didn't seem to bother him at all. They laid on the bed basically cuddling each other. We all eventually got tired of throwing pillows at each other. For the rest of the time we watched a horror film till the end of it "I'd say that was a good movie" said Connor with a smile "Yeah, It has a good ending." Mitchell said patting Clovis on the head "I have to go, Annabeth is probably waiting" I said. We said our goodbyes as i walked out the door.

__

sorry it took so long!!!! TRULY I AM!!!!

I DIDN'T GIVE ANY PRONOSE TO YAN BC IDK THE GENDER. THO I DO HEADCANON YAN AS NON-BINARY BUT SOMETIMES GO BYE HE/HIM. SO BASICALLY THEY/HIM BUT IDK BC SOME PEOPLE SEE THEM AS A GIRL OTHER A MALE IDFK-

I'll try to be posting more soon!! Also if there is any grammar errors please let me know!

-G