Chapter 6: A small walk

( implied? dirty joke)

Connor-

I saw Travis help Katie pick weeds from her garden.  I was tempted to go and tease Travis that he's on a date with Katie. I want Katie and Travis to date but I don't want to be their third wheel  and always in-between their lovey moments.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, I turned to see Malcolm smiling. He wore a olive green vintage (or retro depending when it was made) book bag that I got him as a gift. As usual I stole it from a vintage styled store in Manhattan. When Malcolm found out he scolded me about stealing something he didn't need. Yet, ever since I gave it to him he wears it all the time and always keeps his phone in the smaller front pocket and books in the bigger pocket.

I looked at him with a smile on my face and immediately hugged him back. Over the past few weeks we've gotten to know each other better and better. I've gotten to know his favorite book, favorite food, hobbies and a bunch of other things. His became my closest friend I have yet. While Katie and Travis go on their little date—that they didn't even know was a date— And Malcolm and I would hang out together. I introduced him to Nico, Will, Clovis and Mitchell, but probably more people I forgot I introduced him too. Will calls us the "Gay Club" since the four of us are chaotic gay people—Even though Mitchell and Will are Bi.

we ended up falling to the floor and I looked over to Travis who gave me the same look he used to give Nico when he was with Will before they started dating, in the end Nico would flush red and Travis would laugh. I never really understood what that look meant. Malcolm started to apologize constantly but I kept telling him it was alright. 

"Look im fine, Malcolm. I'm not hurt or anything" I said after I stood up

"I know I'm sorry!"

"Malcolm, You don't need to say sorry after every sentence. I'm okay! Don't worry!" I tried once more.

"Okay sorry!"

"MAlCOLM!"

"Sorry.."

"What am I going to do with you?"

"I dont what are you going to do?"

"MALCOLM!" I flushed bright red and he laughed. couldn't tell if that joke was implied dirty or just sounded dirty. I don't like Malcolm in that way it's just that he implied the joke towards me. 

"I never thought a book reading nerd could make such a dirty joke" 

"Connor, have you never read our families 'mythology'? To add on, Piper once made me read a book that included descriptive sex." 

"Well, I don't read"

"Then I'm making it my mission to get you to read"

"Have fun with trying to do that" I stuck my tongue out

We took a walk down down to the archer's range where we saw Kayla shooting bullseyes one by one. Never missing a single shot which was incredible. 

I saw Austin teaching Nico how to shoot an arrow. He angled Nico into the position, Will Solace kissed Nico on the check for 'goodluck' which was basically Will's excuse to kiss Nico. Nico missed the first time and landed on the red region of the target. He tried again and landed on a bullseye. Austin gave Nico a high five then Will hugged Nico and gave him a light kiss on the lips. 

I turned to face Malcolm and noticed he had headphones on, I pocked him on the cheek and he immediately turned to me. His music was loud enough to hear it from the outside if you pay enough attention. he put his headphones hung on the back of his neck. "hmm?" he responded to the pock. "You just look a bit lost" 

 "Oh yeah it's just the songs pretty deep in meaning." he showed me the title of the song on his phone, "Family Line by Conan Gray?" he nodded. "I would've thought you would've been blasting Beethoven symphony 5" 

he got slightly offended and hit me on the back of my head with a book he had in his bag. "Fucking asshole!" And he turned his head away from me "That was cruel! So hurtful! How could you" I told him dramatically "You're so childish" he rolled his eyes 

I'M SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

-G