Chapter 19

Since that incident, whenever they had to meet, lucas would sit far away from athy and would never look at her and actively avoided her.. She was also the same..

"what's wrong with those two..? Did they had a fight..?". Helly whispered to cabel

" well.. Kinda.. Let's ignore them..I have this hunch that they will end up together.. Some love stories starts in fights.." he said and helly smiled bright nodding a yes

" enemies to lovers trope huh.. I would love to watch " she whispered back and they giggled..

" what are you two secretly talking about..? " Miya asked and helly shushed her off..

" cabel, I think.. We need to give them some space.. You know.. " helly said and cabel winked at her..

" girls.. Let's go.. I will buy you guys snacks.. My treat.." cabel said and they all instantly stood up..

"then who will take care of the balance work..?" athy asked

"you guys do it.. Bye bye" helly said dragging everyone away... Lucas sighed as he got up..

" you are leaving too..?" she asked and lucas turned back staring at her with a blank face..

" we have to work on this to get it done.." she said looking down..

"let's get it done and get lost from my life. Is that what you are saying..?!! Heh.. As if I want to stay any longer with you.." he said scoffing as he sat back..

That's when they started bickering.. They were bickering and working at the same time.. When their friends came back they giggled watching them From afar

" I told you.. They give off this old married couple vibes.. " jane said giggling

"I know right..?" cabel said and they all giggled..
.
.
.
Athy was sitting in  the library reading her favourite book.. It's almost time for their group discussion  but her friends are busy  gossiping  about  their classmates.. Lucas rolled his eyes as he saw cabel joining them.. He walked in and  saw her drowned in her book.he sat on the seat behind her to not disturb her.. It's  only the two of them in the library..

Athy got immersed in the book that she started humming without herself  knowing... Lucas paused scrolling his mobile and looked up... His heart fluttered..

'what is this..?!! I feel so.. Calm.. It's comforting..!! I like it.. She has such a sweet voice.. And what is she humming..?!! It feels strangely familiar!!' he thought.. His lips curved into a smile itself.. He silently recorded her humming in his mobile as he sit there silently listening to it..

' ohh.. I am humming princess athy's song unconsciously.. But it feels familiar to me.. Like I used to  sang this before..?!! May be I am putting myself in her shoes too much..?!' she thought and she got surprised to find lucas sitting behind her..

"when did you come ..?!! " she asked and he shrugged.
.
.
.
It's their final day and they are done with the project and presented it and got praised for doing a great job..

They all planned to have a wrap up party as its hard to see the guys again like this.. They went to a pub and as usual athy didn't drink.. Lucas have to drive back so he also didn't drink.. He watched cabel having fun with the girls and sighed.. He started playing games in his mobile that's when he noticed athy also didn't drink any alcohol and watching her friends dancing with a bright smile..

Those disco lights changing colours and brightness from the counter emitting subtle golden lights.. She looked so beautiful.. He stared at her .. His Ruby eyes unblinked..getting lost at the sight.. He noticed how every features of her are beautiful. But what made him mesmerised is that bright smile she had in her face. Her eyes crinking in the corner.. His heart fluttered seeing her and he wants to stop but he can't..