Chapter 21

When lucas reached the restaurant which athy texted , he turned to see felix sleeping and sighed..

" felix.. Felix.. Get up.. We are here.." he said waking him up.. He looked aorume confused..

"huh.. Why are we here in this cafe..?!" he asked

"just go straight and sit on table number eight.. Don't ask me anything.. There is a surprise waiting for you.." he said and felix got out.. He did as lucas said and his eyes wide in shock when he saw lily sitting there.. Her reaction was also the same..

She stood up and he was about to go back..

." felix..?! " he paused as she called him..

" it's you right..? Long time no see.. How are you.?!" she asked and he turned back..

"well... I. Yeah..it's been a Long time right..?how are you..?!" he asked and she giggled..

"why are you so nervous..?!" she asked.. Seeing her smile made him feel like floating..

" are you busy..?" she asked tilting her head

"no.. No.. I am not.." he said sitting in front of her.. She giggled as she Sat back..

Another stunning couple stared at them hiding behind the wall..

"godd.. I wish it works out." she mumbled..she turned swiftly to meet a pair of alluring red eyes staring at the older couple in distance... The fragrance of cologne made her feel giddy...

Her heart thumped louder..

'his scent... Is different from that lucas but why I feel like I used to love this.. I don't know how to describe this strange feeling I get whenever I see him.. Why do I gey like I am getting over emotional when it comes to him...' she thought her eyes tearing up... As she kept breathing in his scent..

"huh.. Are you crying for them..? You dummy.. Stop worrying.. It will work out." he said flicking her forehead..

A memory felahsed before her eyes.. The same voice same tone.. Same finger flick and same pain...

'ouch.. What was that for..?!'

She heard her own whining voice .. She looked up and saw him staring at her confused.

" are you OK..?" he asked and she nodded a yes..

"I will get going.. I am busy .." he said turning back..

She felt a fervent urge to hold on to him but she somehow managed to keep her hands down..

" what are you busy with..?!!" she asked..

"Hmm.. Busy breathing.." he shrugged.. She felt that sharp pain in her head again. The same voice... same dialogue.. repeating in her head. She winced in pain..

She felt a warm hand on her's and looked up..

"I think you aren't OK. Let's go. I will drop you at your house.." he said holding her hand and dragged her to the car. She followed him silently as it's hard for her to even breathe.. He checked on her from time to time. The way back home felt long and silent..

When they reached home he turned to see her sleeping..

Lucas P. O. V.

I can't tell she is sleeping or did she faint..?!! I suddenly got reminded that her friend said she has this random blackouts.. Haah...

I carried her to the door and the one opened it was lilian.. This isn't how I wanted to meet her..

" oh my.. What happened..?!!" she asked concerned