[Ch 51]+(Baby Gender Reveal Party+Texting)

Start from the beginning

*Ding*

His phone notified, ty took his phone out of his bag.

Aaron: Hey Nile, I've been wondering where you are right now?

'Oh' Nile."I'm at a event only for close friends and family, I don't think they would like you here".

Aaron: I see..... By the way we should meet at a restaurant for our date, are you gonna be busy?

"Yes, I will be busy as I have tons of school work and subjects to do, sorry we can't go on a date", Nile texted back at Aaron.

Aaron: Oh, I guess we can do it in another day? How about planning on putting a schedule on where we can date and on what day we will go out on a date

'Aaron seems to be a hurry on going out a date', Nile thought about Aaron's suggestion and would probably be a good idea.

"I'll think about and tell you tomorrow about it", Nile.

Aaron: Okay, Nile

"Is there anything else? Because maybe you might have another thing?", Nile asked.

Aaron: Well, how a we go out on a movie date in the new theater that is will be open soon, that would be a good place we could go on a date!

"I don't mind, I will have to tell Clay and Riko about where we will be going, I don't think Emeric, Hunter, and Isaac would like seeing to heat about you", Nile texted and is concern about they're reaction between him and Aaron.

Aaron: Right about the three of them..... They would be mad, if they see me with you

"Don't worry about it, it's gonna take some time but I won't pushed the situation, I don't want to make to cause another problem, it would be good to take things slow, I think?", Nile with the long text.

Aaron: That sounds good. Maybe j will be able to befriend them

"Ok", Nile gave a simple reply.

At the other side of the phone.....

With Aaron.....

Aaron is a little sad that they couldn't have a date right now.

Nile had message goodbye to him afterwards Aaron turn off his phone.

When Nile had texted goodbye.

He slumped on his bed and had been daydreaming about him and Nile with all the things that were romantic.

However he doesn't know how to be romantic and is would get be awkward.

It wouldn't be romantic.

'What should I do? How can I make Nile like me?', Aaron thought with the problem, maybe it might be solved in gaining some information in media or books.

About on how to be romantic.

It's gonna be an exhausting day tomorrow the entire class would be physical and mental training.

And the movie theater that he had suggested a second ago with Nile that they had agreed upon on.

He wanted to be close to Nile in a romantic sense.

'Does Nile like something from me?', Aaron wondered however he hasn't yet know.

Aaron wanted to push things once they go on a date, he'll make sure that Nile would love him back.

[Time 4:23]:[TimeSkip]

With Nile and others.....

The party was doing great and Nile was able to touch Hunter's pregnant stomach with both Isaac and Hunter's permission.

Nile felt the heartbeat of the baby and it was joy for him that the baby is healthy without any health problems.

However they're was a war brewing among the ground except for Clay, Riko, and Grandfather Varon.

They were going to fight for the godfather/godmother position.

But to they're surprised when they made Nile the godfather and Clay would be the godbrother of their child.

It made Clay smile and honored to be the godbrother of Isaac's and Hunter's child, Nile too.

The Grandfather on the other hand is talking with Maisha about Hunter's pregnancy and other more things then that.

"The party will soon be over how about we have another game before leaving", Hunter said and gaining they're attention.

"I wouldn't mind playing another game", Emeric said.

"Me too", Nile joined in.

However Clay didn't want to play another game and politely decline and wanted to take a break as he was tired.

They didn't mind if Clay was not in the game.

The game was just another Checkers, Jenga, and other more games to play.

Or play a monopoly game with our using real money on the line.

It would be bitter for everyone to loose actual money, funny if they loose they're money but not to do it anyway.

So that everyone would have fun instead of being angry and worry (with a funny drama on it).

Hunter couldn't play physical games and board games were the only thing.

He could do for the babies safety.

Isaac was caution on the other hand with Hunter and the child's well-being.

They played the game.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]