Another (1) [English]

A continuation of chapter Mission [English]

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ah, it was just one of those days when their overly worried parents acted after they screwed up a bit on their mission and decided to send their most capable seedling to watch over them. 

Not like Ace wants to complain, but the expert watching them like hawks is none other than their eldest brother, whose face is frowning at him like he himself just got the news of the accident, which Ace thinks he probably pissed off later on after this mission.

Ace is not looking forward to that.

Oh, come on, today their mission is a simple undercover mission, not like last time where he ended up on the bed paralyzed... He hopes this mission will not end like that, as if his eldest brother would let something like that happen again.

Ace sighs again as he glances to his right side, noticing that his other brother, Sopan, can't stop fidgeting and looking around like they will be ambushed at any moment. Probably his brother is still stuck in memory of that mission.

"Relax..."

"Oh, am I that transparent?" Sopan's smile doesn't reach his eyes, which makes Ace grumble under his breath.

"You're distressed"

"It just—"

"Look, chill, do you see the person behind us? He is our most dangerous brother. Abang Supra is here, and trust me, no one will make it out alive if someone touches one of us." Ace assured Sopan.

Supra is not impressed with his reasoning, but let him be if that could put Sopan at ease. He is already too used to people depending on him. Although he doesn't like being included in a mission where his brother just recuperates from a heavy injury or his other brother slowly gets his mentality back,

Supra wished that the mission was as simple as it looked; if it turned out like yesterday, he would make sure to obliterate the person, consequence be damned, facing his ever-silent father.

And yes, fate is a f**k when facing someone like him.