Hah...《English》

Mission-gone-a-bit-wrong AU

Ice really annoyed at Nee

Enjoy 😃

👤

"Crap"

Never in Ice live does he ever experience something like this. His back was against a wall, and he was watching cautiously as a few people passed by in the corridor. 

Now he has the time to take a look at himself. Over all, his body is fine. Almost perfectly functioned until his gaze fell to his shoulder.

'Blaze gonna kill me'

The place where his iced hand was supposed to be present is now only partially there.

Ice grimaced. Not beacuse of the pain, but because of the problem that will arise after this. He is holding the remaining ice hand that's dangling. No gruesome liquid. 

Ice doesn't even feel nauseatic. He felt a bit off—

"Ice! Can you hear me?!!" The voice coming from his earpiece is Shielda.

"I hear you loud and clear, at this rate, you're gonna make me deaf."

"We're on the side of the wings building, completely surrounded! Could you perhaps do something?!"

Ice is taking his time to think. He could hear the ragged breath of Shielda shouting some order.

'Well... how f****** up our mission is'

He took a guess at his condition.

"I could give you cover, and you have to run as fast as possible"

"Roger. When?"

"Give me 5 minute to run there" and run Ice do.

'I hate running'

Already in the place, he could see the side battle and frowned that his side was losing.

His fleshy human hand called for his bow.

"If my hand can't be used then... my leg can use it."

And don't even try to question it. He successfully shot the arrow and made a  big ice barricade 

When all of them meet up, every eyes bulging out at Ice condition.

"Holy shit?! What happened to your hand?!" Gopal shrieked, on the verge of fainting.

"Just some accidents happen,"

"Explain!!"

Haishhh he is so not looking forward to their question.