Royalty (7) 《English》

It was so long until I saw her breathless. Death was nearing her, and she saw me in the eyes. 

"I.... will.... not give you.... the... throne"

I chuckle. Woman is always an interesting object in this kingdom. Their worth is nothing more than a little pleasure. I ruffled her hair.

"Even in your will, there's no mention of my name; written in it, I'm destined to sit on the throne. I will take it by force. You don't have to be worried. Go die and meet your mother there."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

True to her word. She really doesn't give me the throne. Well, I have to chop someone head first.

And after nine days, I finally take the throne.

I'm the King.

Mother, I wish you could see me sitting on this cursed throne, leading this cursed kingdom.

Oh no, I don't want you to see me. My revenge is not done yet. Please, wait patiently, mother.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"L-long live, Your Majesty, King Supra!" "

Yes, you better start looking at the floor rather than at me straight in the eyes.

"Y-your order, my king?"

"Kill everyone who dethroned my mother."

Why are you so shocked? This is just a simple order.

"Oh, also kill those who conspired the fall of Prince Gentar's mother."

Why are all of you still here? Go down the street and start hunting!

"Your Majesty, please reconsider, how about the noblest—"

"Oh, of course the noble is included here. You could deny my order unless you wanted to die under my blade, that is."

Why so speechless? They should be happy they have a reason to massacre, to throw bodies into the fire, and to let the air smell delicious and crispy.

"Are you deaf? Kill them"

They start moving, and I sigh when the smell of blood, the screams, and the terror floating on the air cleanse this kingdom. 

This is not enough. These never enough.  We need more blood in this kingdom 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Brother! Brother Supra—"

So scared meeting me, little brother? 

"How many times have I said that to you? I'm not your brother. The next time you call me that. Your head will be separated from your body."

I take my time to think about what to do with him. Should I kill him? But that just jeopardizes my plan. Until that time comes, I should make him suffer.

"Your Majesty, what should we do with Prince Gentar? "

"Take him to the tower. The same tower where his mother was taken before being beheaded"

"Wait please— Brother—! BROTHER!—"

At the very least, you will be save there. Far away from everything that is chasing me.