☪︎𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 7☪︎

(Tell me if I should keep including Ben or not.. I know some people don't exactly like him in these types of stories, but idk. I see him like 19 to 18.)

Your: POV

"Oh fuck.." I mumble to myself as I limpy lay on the floor. Somehow, after I realized everything, my eyes and mind clouded over with blaring static. I can still hear a low humming in my ears as I lie my cheek against the cold wooden floor. 'My head..' The static is still slightly there, making me wince a little. I can feel warm, thick liquid flowing out of my nose and touching my trembling lips. I let out shaky breaths as I studied the wall beside me. 'Great.. just what I needed. A bloody nose.' Heavily sighing, I push myself up and crawl over to my bed, feeling too dizzy to fully stand up. My stomach turns, and my vision blurs as I feel my skin prickle. I don't know where the feeling came from, but.. eyes are watching me every move. Someone's watching me. I just really hope it isn't the guy with the white mask or the really tall dude with the blue mask.

I don't know which I'm more terrified of at this point.. I just want to go home. Heavily sighing, I wipe the thick crimson from my flowing nose with my sleeve. "I-i need to figure this out.." I mutter to myself my expression is full of fear and worry. My eyes are glossed over and widened. My nose is still bleeding, and my mouth is slightly parted from the shock of my bathroom. Forcing myself onto my feet, I stumble over to my closet and grab onto the wall. 'Come on.. I can do this.' I grunt as I open my closet doors and tug my backpack out of it. I hold back a soft whimper as I fall to my knees. I feel so weak and helpless. But I can't fall like this.. no. As I sit on my knees, I pull out clothes, a dagger, water bottles, snacks, and a light. As I get everything packed, my mind slowly clears, allowing me to move easily and see clearly.

Throwing my backpack over my shoulders, I slowly stand up. "Alright.." I whisper, feeling fearful for what's up ahead for me.

~Time Skip~

After a few hours of walking around and trying to avoid a secluded space.. which is kind of hard when everywhere around you arentrees with no other people. I came up with a plan. The camp coachs office. I was going to break into it and try to find keys.. why? It's simple. He has a car, and I need that car to get away from my stalkers. I felt guilty for planning to do such things after his murder. No way his death could have been natural.. I heard from one of my classmates his head was practically smashed in. They barely could recognize him from his mangled face. It sounds terrifying.. and I think I know who did it. Stepping onto the dried leaves as I walk down the forest trail, they crunch and flatten under my shoes. I wear a puzzled expression as I make it out of the trees. I look at the dark brick blue building that has white trim on the sides. But the white wasn't polished and clean as it used to be. The building is stained with dried blood and black every here and there. I could smell the sweet and rotting smell from here, making me gag.

"Gross." I huff under my breath and jog over to the building. I walk beside the wall while studying the stained wall. It's smells like it's rotting. Sweet and mold hit my nose as I walked. Turning the corner, I spot a dark brown wooden door. I tilt my head at the dried blood that's splattered all over the door. Seeing the blood, I look away and put my arm over my mouth and swallow thickly, trying not to release the puke that's bubbling in the back of my throat. Heavily sighing, I shake my head and stare at the bloodied door. 'I'm one lucky woman if it's unlocked.. I just want to get home to take a shower. That sounds lovely.'

Nervously gulping, I hesitantly take a step forward. I keep taking slow steps forward until I stand right in front of the.. pungent rotten smelling door. 'I must look so dumb for being so cautious.. but I can't help it.' I shudder at the feeling of the dried blood flakes onto my palm as I tightly grab the doorknob. Taking a deep breath in, I slowly and cautiously creak the door open. Some dust flies up from the door, fanning air into the small room while being opened. I let go of the door. I study the small office. The smell of wood, dust, and an underlying scent of cologne. That cologne.. shit. I recognize it. It's like he follows me everywhere.. I can't get rid of the smell of his cologne. That man with the white mask and the black feminine features.