☪︎𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4☪︎

Your: POV

I softly mumble in my sleep as I cuddle into my blankets, not wanting to leave them. Feeling shaky fingertips slowly caress my lips, I frown. "So P-retty" a males voice mumbles, stuttering slightly. It takes me a few moments to open my eyes from the exhaustion that holds my whole body. When I do, I don't see anyone. Just me alone in the darkness, the moon shining through the window beside my bed. 'I swear I.. whatever, maybe it was my imagination.' Sighing, I lower my eyes to the floor and see a little bit of dirt in the shape of a foot. Taking a shaky breath out, I nuzzle my face into my pillow, not wanting to come out of my blanket. My head slightly pounds at the worrying thought of someone being in my cabin as I was asleep. Wrapping the blanket around me, I shuffle over to the window, seeing the sun starting to rise over the tall trees. It seems like it just rained with how misty my window is. I raise my eyebrows, seeing my classmates running around in a panic. I can hear some yelling and.. crying? Biting my lower lip, I get up off of my bed, shuffling over to my dresser and quickly getting dressed.

'What's going on?' Gulping, I rub my face, trying not to overthink everything that's going on around me. Quickly tying my shoelaces, I grab my phone and exit out of my cabin, making sure to lock it. Turning my head over to the left, I blink in surprise, seeing Tara sobbing on the ground with her friends surrounding her, all looking terrified and scared. I shuffle my feet around for a moment, contemplating if I should go over there or not. I shrug my shoulders and stride my ways over there. Standing behind a girl, I gently tap her shoulder, making her jump and yelp. I flinch back, surprise at her dramatic reaction. "O-oh.. sorry. What?" She questions while rubbing her face. Her hands shaking as she rubbed her eyes, wiping her panicked tears.

"Um.. what's going on?" I ask while tilting my head, my eyebrows slightly furrowed, shoving my hands into my pockets, waiting for her answer. She shakily sighs, pausing for a moment to collect herself. "Well.. um. W-we found the camp staff.. Me and Tara decided to take a walk down one of the forest trails.. we found their bodies." She whispers under her breath, her voice shaky and scared; she stutters slightly over her words. My eyes widen in shock. I keep a loud gasp in. My jaw is going slack my mind, processing the information cold chills starting to run up my back, and I step back. I gulp and glance behind me, feeling eyes on me, but I don't see anyone. "Oh.." I mumble under my breath while sighing, my shoulders slump down, starting to walk back to my cabin. "Wait.. just to warn you, you should lock your cabin door and don't let anyone in." She warns I turn towards her for a moment and nod. "You guys should, too. It's dangerous out here." I respond, silently questioning why they are all out here. I glance around. I don't see anyone else out in the open. 'I guess they were smart and went inside. Well, Tara and her friends aren't the sharpest tools in the box.'

She nods, agreeing with my statement. "Yeah.. we are trying to get inside, but we've been trying to calm down Tara for the past ten minutes. She was the first one to see everything.." she responds, her voice uneasy and reserved. I huff nodding. 'Of course.' "Well, good luck with that.. Bye. I'm going to my cabin, " I mutter, turning my back towards them and carelessly waving as I walk away. 'Oh my fucking god.. They're dead. They're fucking dead. Did that man do it?.. He did say if I ran, I'd regret it.' I sigh biting my lower lip, letting my head hang low. I softly sniffle, my eyes becoming welling up with tears. Hearing movement beside me in the trees, I jump and jerk my head towards the trees my eyes widened, and my breathing hitched.

Gulping my hands slightly twitch eager to see what's in the woods beckoning me to see what the noise is. But I know better. So, I turn and bolt for my cabin, my feet slamming against the ground the small sticks under my shoes breaking in half making me stumble over my feet for a moment. Getting to the front door of my cabin, I quickly run inside and slam the door closed behind me. Pushing my back against the door, I heavily breathe in, making sure to lock the door. "What's going on?" I whimper, shuffling towards my bed. 'I should find something to do..' Crawling onto my blanket that's neatly blanketed over my bed I lay my head against my pillow; blankly looking at the computer that's beside me. 'I mean.. that is something to do.. I guess I could give it a shot.' Softly pouting, I stumble up and drag my feet over to the computer.