Spoiler-Free Tiger's Circus Character List

Kelsey's Relatives

Kelsey Hayes: Our main character. She is an aspiring big cat trainer. She is also half-Indian on her mother's side. She is 17 when the story starts.

Lisa Hayes: Kelsey's trusty bobcat and partner. She's around 6 years old.

Madi Hayes (Madhevi/Madison Hayes): Kelsey's fair-minded mother and a famed tiger trainer. She's from India. Unfortunately, she's dead.

Josh Hayes (Joshua Hayes): Kelsey's goofy father and Madi's husband. He trained lions and had a firm sense of right and wrong. He is also dead.

Tanvi and Anika: Madi's favorite tigers. They too are dead.

Sarah Neilson (Sarah Hayes): Kelsey's aunt and Josh's sister. She raised Kelsey after her parents died. She doesn't want Kelsey to be at the circus and worries a lot.

Mike Neilson (Michael Neilson): Sarah's husband. He is Sarah's rock.

Racheal Neilson: Sarah's and Mike's eldest child and Kelsey's niece. She is 6.

Sammy Neilson (Samuel Neilson): Sarah and Mike's youngest child and Kelsey's nephew. He's 4.

The Circus

The Maurizio Family

Mr. Maurizio (Agostino Maurizio): The ringmaster of the circus. He used to be good friends with Josh.

Mrs. Gailon (Viola Maurizio): Mr. Maurizio's sister. She doesn't perform anymore. She works the face painting booth, helps in the kitchen, and teaches the kids during the school year. She used to be good friends with Madi. She and Ruth are best friends.

Cathleen Gailon: Kelsey's former best friend, Mr. Maurizio's niece, and Mrs. Gailon's youngest child. She performs on the aerial silks (scarves) with her brother, Keith. She's 16 and is very good friends with Matt.

Keith Gailon: Cathleen's youngest elder brother. He is meaner than he looks. He performs on the aerial silks (scarves) with Cathleen. He's 20.

Daniel Gailon: Cathleen's middle elder brother. He is nicer than he looks. He's a clown and works in the kitchen sometimes. He's 22.

Jeffery Gailon: Cathleen's eldest brother. He does the trapeze with his sister, Heather. He's kind of shy. He's 23.

Heather Lovey (Heather Gailon): Cathleen's eldest sister and Nick's wife. She does the trapeze with her brother, Jeff. She's 25

The Other Clowns

Gab Koval (Gabriel Koval): The friendliest clown. He sometimes works in the kitchen.

Nick Lovey (Nicolas Lovey): The shyest clown and Heather's husband. He sometimes works in the kitchen.

Chris Scott (Christopher Scott): The crudest clown. He sometimes works in the kitchen.

Mr. Henry (Ignatius Henry): The head clown, Ruth's husband, and Bob's father. He doesn't work in the kitchen, though he is in charge of food delivery and owns a truck.

Clare Henry: The sexy lady clown, Bradley's mother, and Mr. Henry's niece.

Other Circus Folk

Dhiren (Alagan Dhiren Rajaram aka Ren): The titular tiger of Tiger's Circus. He's a white tiger with blue eyes and is estimated to be 5 years old.

Ruth Henry: The head cook, wife of Mr. Henry, and mother of Bob. She has a temper. She used to be good friends with Madi and is now best friends with Mrs. Gailon.

Matt Davis: He's the star animal trainer and Mr. Davis's son. He trains Dhiren and his dogs. He is very good friends with Cathleen and quite shy. He's 20.

Mr. Davis (Andrew Davis): Matt's father and the head animal trainer, though he doesn't perform. He instead handles tickets. He has a limp and it's hard to catch him in a good mood.

Bob Henry (Robert Henry): Ruth's son. He's a little grumpy and 12. He works the merch stand with his cousin, Bradley.

Bradly Henry: Clare's son and the youngest member of the circus. He's 9 and can be very shy. He works the merch stand with his cousin, Bob.

Mr. Odoso (William Odoso): He is the circus's accountant. He's a little creepy.

Horton Davis: A bulldog and one of Matt's dogs

Morey Davis: A beagle and one of Matt's dogs

Roger Davis: A greyhound mix and one of Matt's dogs

Beau Davis: A cute poodle and one of Matt's dogs

Alexander Davis: A Great Dane and one of Matt's dogs

Other Tiger's Curse Characters (These people may or may not be in this story)

Mr. Kadam (Anik Kadam): A loyal servant of Dhiren. He looks like he's in his fifties.

Kishan (Sohan Kishan Rajaram): Dhiren's brother. He is a black tiger with gold eyes. He's around the same age as Dhiren.

Nilima Mehta: A relation of Mr. Kadam. She's a pilot and in her twenties.

Phet: A hermit who knows a lot about curses. He is very old.

Durga: The mother goddess. She is ancient.

Other Characters

Dale: He's in the military and in his fifties.