-if only you were with me-

Hey guys! In the books, usually Keefe is shown as the person that is jealous of Sophie and Fitz. But what if it was the opposite situation. This is just a tester story. Tell me if you like it. This is in honor of the 3rd of December (iykyk) (psst. listen to the song heather by conan gray). 

Going to my locker used to be the best part of my day. I used to gleefully carry my bookbag, waiting for his face to come in view. Keefe would come out of his way to say hello and check on me before I would chuckle at his attempt to run all the way across the school to his biology class before the bell rang. 

Now, I rush to get my composition notebook before I can even get a glimpse of his silky, golden hair, if he even does that anymore. 

Other than that, I usually don't get to see him. Sometimes, before Biana, we used to sit together in the cafeteria, but that's all changed. Now, I pack a sandwich from home and sit on the bleachers. 

I just can't stand to see their hands interlocked together. I can't look at his eyes locked on someone's else. And the worst part is the rage that builds up in my body. It consumes me, leaving me breathless. And his face, his perfect face. 

He sees her how I see him. Like Biana's the only thing bringing him back to life. His smile reminds her that he's listening, whether no one else is. And the way his eyes light up when they meet eye contact in the halls. Did they ever light up like that for me? They bright up and glisten more than they do when he sees me now. And how Biana giggles at his jokes make me want to slap her in the face.

I wish he was mine. There, I said it. Every day before they were together, Biana used to tell me all about how cute he was. Anything he did, she was in. Every text he sent, she was always the next one to respond. Last year, in math, she used to tell me stories of their future dates and all the thing she'd do for him. And every time he talked to me, she gave me a look to slide her in to the conversation. And I always did because Biana is my best friend. 

I guess it's my fault for not telling her. But how are you supposed to tell your best friend that you're both in love with the same boy? You can't. 

And I hate that I'm jealous because I'm so happy for Biana. She's finally happy because there's something else to think about other than being in the shadows because of her brother. I've never seen her smile so much, but on the other hand, I've never seen so many tears roll down my face.