"Yeah, just buy everything," Jin said through the phone, his eyes looking for you, and you are just standing in the kitchen cabinet holding a glass of water in your hand that you forgot to drink.

Jin walks towards you slowly, making sure you are not jumping out of surprise, "hey," he called, your eyes slowly moving to him, looking at his worried eyes makes you feel ashamed.

"You... OK?" he finally ask,

"Yeah.." you answered short and taking the tablet in your hand with the water on your cup, he sighs deeply.

"Did you, run away from-"

"Jin-sshi, thankyou, but I don't have anything to say right now," you mumbled.

"Take your time, I will be around," he mentioned and follow you to sit on the sofa where you feel it is the most convertible place for you to take a rest.

"It's funny how I always find you in your hardest time," Jin smile and you huff,

"I think we really meant to be," he continued, "please don't hesitate yourself to ask me anything, I will always put you as my priority,"

"Thank you," you just gave him a node, and he is sitting there companying your silent moment, until a voice comes through his ears, it's his assistant bringing a heater, blanket and all other needed items that might be needed for the night.

"Just put everything inside," he instructed the man and your eyes are just traveling wondering what happened.

"What is this, Jin?" you ask,

"Ah, just... I think the baby need more than this, but this will do for tonight" he mentioned,

"No, please, I-"

"It's for the baby, and I don't want to let that little angel suffer in front of my eyes," he mentioned and you know you cannot do anything by this moment, the person start to set the heater on the living room and the bed room, trying to build the baby cot near the bed, and making sure it got the heated blanket ready as well, all the supplies that make sure they are ok for couple of days.

Jenny walked out from the car, looking at the house which was now full of people, "Eonnie, who are these people?" she ask and you can just pointed to Jin who is standing with a small smile on his face,

"This is for your baby, he needs it anyway," Jin mentioned and hold the Jisung small hand,

"Thank you very much, jin-sshi, i-"

"Just make sure you are doing your best, baby mommy," he says sweetly as Jenny is holding the tears in his eyes.

The night came pretty fast that the moon is shining on the top of the mountain already, Jin is saying his last goodbye, and entering his car, he ask one of his person to drive for him, his head is spinning, he is worries about what will happen to his other friend right now, are they actually decided to end it? Like on good terms, but looks like she is broken inside out right now.

"Y/N-ya, what is happening," he mumbled to himself, "drive to the nearest hotel, I need to be here for a couple of days," he mentioned to the driver.

–00–

Taehyung wakes up from the noise from his kitchen, they are arguing on what time breakfast to be serve, and he can hear it clearly that Jungkook is also inside his house, he is opening his eyes slowly, trying to remember what is actually happening, but his ringing ears and bumping head make it impossible for him to even move, he is looking at the clock beside his bed, it is 11AM now, and the sun is shining like there is no tomorrow.

He is trying to sit down and realize that his left hand is now wrapped in a very tight bandage, and his head is also wrap in white bandage, he inhale and exhale roughly, and searching for his phone which is not in his eyesight, he looked to his right and left that he realize that he is sleeping on the guest room, in one moment, he want to make sure he is breathing, but on the next second he realize there will be no reason for him to live anymore, he is already death, he doesn't even care anymore, slowly but sure, he is walking towards the open door, the sound from the kitchen makes him wonder what they are doing in his kitchen when the house should be empty by now, he doesn't remember what happen yesterday, and he is trying his best to stay awake, but his heart is paining him that he doesn't know how to breath anymore, this is madness, he needs to find you to at least taking the oxygen out of the air, his eyes scanning the whole room, but looks like he couldn't find his phone, so he decided to walk out the room to the living room area, slowly while holding the wall near to him, he is almost fall down, when JK catch his body, "You OK?" JK asked, but not a single word has been spoken by him, his silent means many things, and all the boys in the room have no idea what is he thinking.