Ch.7 - The final preparations

Start from the beginning

{Douma, Uppermoon 2}

{Kokushibou, Uppermoon 1}

The 3 top demons looks confusingly at each other but when their eyes land on their king they all immediately bows down without speaking a word.

"Sumire has betrayed us but this is isn't all, Akaza and gyutaro are dead as well. Meaning the uppermoons are now incomplete" Muzan says and the eyes of the 3 uppermoons widen in great shock on this news.

"What!! Akaza-dono is dead...No way, He was my best friend. Who shall i hang out with now" Douma says while fake crying.

Gyokko on the hand doesn't says anything but feels extremely pleased by akaza's death as he always wanted to replace him but could never match upto his strength so now that he's gone he may had a chance to become the new upper 3.

"Muzan-sama if i may, Might i ask something..." Kokushibou ask in his usual composed voice.

"Go on" (Muzan)

"I understand gyutaro losing since he was the weakest of us but akaza had great potential and his blood demon art was extraordinary so how'd he lose against a mere hashira...?" (Kokushibou)

"You misunderstood kokushibou, It wasn't some hashira that took down akaza but...A human with extraordinary abilities" (Muzan)

"A human with extraordinary abilities...?" Kokushibou reapeats but instead of answering muzan just simply transfers the entire fight of akaza again the teen into the minds of the 3 uppermoons who after seeing everything were left completely speechless.

"N-No way...I-impossible, No one could do such a thing....W-what kind of human is he" Gyokko says frightened.

"Ohh~So he's the bastard who took out my dear friend akaza-dono, What an interesting guy" (Douma)

"His power...I-it's so unrealistic, He can't be human. Muzan-sama is this boy also the one responsible for gyutaro's death...?" (Kokushibou)

"No, It's them" Muzan says transferring the fighting memory of the demon siblings against tanjiro and uzui.

After watching the whole fight gyokko now becomes a little nervous but not douma who instead becomes impressed by the duo, However on the other hand kokushibou treambles in unspoken fear like muzan earlier.

Not only just tanjiro's fighting style but his entire appearance also very strongly resembled his late younger brother.

"Y-yoriichi...N-no, He's dead...Who is this kid...?" Kokushibou asks while looking up at his master frightened.

"You'll know soon enough kokushibou but for now meet the new replacements for the uppermoons" Muzan says and snaps his fingers on which nakime strikes her biwa.