Chapter 21 - Locked In

Marina

I wake up and hear shuffling at the end of the bed, the small lamp on the bedside table turned on. I lift up my head, seeing Ghost getting dressed.

"Where are you going?" I ask, whispering for some reason. He looks back at me for a second before bending down and putting on his shoes. I look outside and can see a faint sunrise in the distance.

"I have to go before the rest of the guys wake up. They might've spent the night since we got home late." He says. He stands up and reaches for the red skull mask, putting it on.

"Stay a little longer?" I ask, not wanting him to go. After the rough night we had I just want him to stay, reassure me that everything will work out.

He takes his jacket in his hand and walks towards me, placing a kiss on my forehead. "I would, but I really can't." He says. A pout forms on my lips and I sigh, giving in. I pull the blanket off myself and stand up.

"Let me at least walk you out." I say.

We walk towards the door and he tries the handle but it doesn't budge. A smile creeps on my face but I bite my bottom lip to hide it. He tries to open it one more time and once again it doesn't open.

"Guess you forgot about the automatic lock, huh?" I ask. He turns to me slowly and I don't even have to see under the mask to know he has an unamused look on his face. "Well, you're stuck here for at least another hour or two. What should we do to pass the time?" I place my hands behind my back and turn my body side to side innocently.

"You sure you wanna keep that pretty mouth of yours running?" He says. He drops his jacket on the floor and walks closer to me. I take a couple steps back, leading us further into the room.

"So what if I do?" I ask. By now I've walked us to the edge of the bed, the lamp on the bedside table illuminating the right side of his mask.

He lifts his balaclava over his nose and automatically places his lips one mine. His hand reach around me, digging his fingers into my ass.

I take my hands and start undoing the buttons on his vest. He lets go of me for a second to throw it on the floor, connecting his lips to mine once again before it even hits the ground.

He kisses me roughly, small moans coming from my throat. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him, laying me down on the edge of the bed, our lips staying connected the whole time.

"You have no idea how bad I wanted you." He says between breaths, kissing all over my neck and chest.

"How bad?" I pant, looking down at him.

"So bad I snuck in here to watch you shower while I jerked off without you knowing." He says quickly, lifting my dress up over my hips. He kneels down on the floor and kisses my inner thighs near my knees, trailing up quickly.

"I knew." I tell him. He looks up at me surprised and I notice his slightly swollen lips in the light.

"What?" He asks. I smirk forms on my face and as much as I try to hold it back I can't.

"I knew you were watching me, I saw you through the mirror when you first peeked in. I gave you a good show didn't I?" I say, looking down at him. A smile forms on the corner of his lips.

"Definitely." He says. He reaches up my thighs slowly, hooking his fingers under the waistband of my panties. He glances up at me, waiting for a yes. I nod my head at him and within a second they're on the floor.

"Show me how ready you are for me." He says, running his hands up and down my thighs. I lift my feet up on the edge of the bed and spread my legs open. "Fuck." He moans. "So fucking wet for me already."

His words alone turn me on even more and I squirm under his touch, impatient that he's not touching me where I need it most.

"Be patient, Marina. I'm enjoying the view." He says. He takes a finger and runs it up my inner thigh slowly, making me squirm even more. He keeps his fingers on my hip but uses his thumb to slowly rub up and down my pussy.

He moves toward my clit and once again goes slower than I want him to. My hips naturally grind against his finger, wanting him to go faster. He takes his other and pushes my hips down, stopping me from moving.

"If you keep doing that I'll stop." He says. A moan escapes my lips as his thumb moves slightly faster. It takes everything in me to do as he says and not to move my hips. Suddenly his thumb is gone and before I can look down his tongue connects with my clit.

A louder moan comes out of my lips this time and I have to use my own hand to muffle myself. I can feel him smiling as he sucks on the sensitive spot. I reach my hands down and place them on the back on his head, pressing him down more.

He lifts his head up for a second and places two fingers in his mouth, sucking on them before going back on the same spot. He puts in two fingers and starts pumping them inside of me.

"Fuck, Ghost." I moan. He takes his mouth off me but continues to move his fingers in and out. My hands grip the sheets at my sides, too overwhelmed with pleasure.

He pulls his fingers out and I groan at the sudden disappearance. I feel his tongue slowly move up my pussy, sending shivers all over my body at the sudden change of speed. I look down and see him staring right at me in the dim lightning.

His hand that was just inside of me pushes my leg down, keeping them open. I throw my head back, a small moan escaping my lips. "Ghost." I breathe out. "Please."

"Please what?" He asks, continuing to move slowly. He flattens his tongue and focuses right on my clit, moving side to side.

"Go faster." I say. My hands once again go to the back of his head, but he takes his free hand and grabs my wrist pinning it down on the bed.

"Beg."

"Please. Please, Ghost. Let me finish." I say. Once again I can feel the small smile forming on his lips. He takes his hand off my leg and pushes his fingers inside of me, his tongue moving faster.

I can't help the moans that escape my lips so once again I use my own hand to muffle the noise. I can feel his fingers curling inside of me hitting my g-spot perfectly.

I can feel my orgasm coming quickly and my back arches even more. I try to free my hand from his but he keeps it pinned on the bed. My hips move against his face, adding more friction.

"I'm gonna come." I say breathlessly. He keeps the same pace and makes sure to stay on the same spot. My hand leaves my mouth and grips onto the bed sheets, moans and gasps escaping my lips loudly.

My orgasm comes quickly, my pussy clenching around him as he keeps pumping his fingers in and out. My legs shake but he doesn't pull himself out yet. I use my free hand to try and pull myself away but he takes both arms and wraps them around my thighs, pulling me closer to him and stopping me from moving back.

"Ghost." I moan. My legs clench around his head but he doesn't stop. It almost feels like too much, but with him holding me down I can't do anything about it.

He finally disconnects his mouth from me, separating my legs and placing gentle kisses on my inner thigh. I'm left panting for air, trying to regain my breath.

He reaches his hands up and pulls my dress down, covering me back up. I sit up on my elbows and look at him, a wide smile on his lips. He takes the two fingers he had inside of me and places them in his mouth, sucking off anything that was left on there.

"You. Taste. Amazing." He says, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. I think of something witty to say, anything to say for that matter, but I'm left speechless.

The door automatically unlocks behind him, both of us glancing at it quickly. "I guess you can go now." I say, a slight disappointed tone in my voice.

"It's okay. I'll stay a bit longer."

———————————————

A/N

Hello! Hope you all enjoying this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it lol finally got writing motivation back yay so hopefully more updates coming soon. Love you all <3