Chapter 8

Matteo's POV

There is something seriously wrong with me. Alexia has been on my mind all fucking day. I've called my sisters today to check on Alexia. I even made my sisters use my credit card to pay for the dress.

"Casso" I said to myself. I couldn't wait to see her in the wedding dress. It was currently 6:12 pm and I was in my office having a meeting with everyone but I didn't hear one thing they were saying because the only thing that was on my mind was Alexia.

"Don" Someone said, "Don" I heard, I looked up to see who calling me and I saw that it was Leo, everyone was now looking at me for a response. I cleared my throat and responded "Si (yes)" nonchalantly. "Hai qualche idea per affrontare la mafia russa? (Do you have any ideas to deal with the Russian mafia)" He asked. "Cosa non c'e al momento, per favore continua (not at the moment please continue)" I said to him.

The Russian mafia has been our enemy for years even before my father has become don. Couple years after I became don, someone new had been the leader of the Russian mafia Vera Guerra. She is a powerful, manipulative, warmonger and wicked woman it's basically in her last name it refers to war, I know this because because I used to date her. Luca, Enzo, Leo, my sisters and even my parents said something wasn't right about her when I first started dating her but being the stubborn idiot I am I didn't listen, it was until I caught her talking on the phone with her father about how close she was to taking over my mafia that I kicked her out.

But that's accent history and there is only one girl on my mind and that was Alexia Rossi, my last name with her first name sounded amazing and I really couldn't wait for her to be mine. The only reason I suggested the dinner was because I wanted to get close to her and to make her comfortable around me and my friends.

All of a sudden I felt something strange so I looked down and I widened my eyes when I saw how hard I was. I fixed my posture and tried to hide it but failed miserably, I looked around to see if anyone was paying attention to me but they were all focusing on whatever Leo saying.

It's been 4 minutes and instead of my dick calming down it was getting more harder to the point it became painful. I groaned and everyone looked at me, they were beginning to get on my nerves. "Questa riunione e questa assenza mancata" (this meeting is dismissed leave now)" I snarled, everyone got up immediately and left except Leo, Enzo and Luca.

"Dude are you okay? you weren't even paying attention" Luca said. "Yeah you kept zoning out like you were thinking about something and then you start shuffling in your seat for about 5 minutes" Leo said. I sighed shutting my eyes ignoring my friends and trying to focus on getting my dick to calm down. I heard movement but I didn't pay any attention to it until I heard a gasp.

I opened my eyes and saw Enzo beside looking down and then he bursted out laughing " No way, you were hard in the meeting" still laughing, I saw how Luca and Leo looked shocked and they tried to walk over to see if Enzo was telling the truth but I quickly got up and walked out of my office heading straight to my bedroom.

"What is this woman doing to me" I said to myself. I went into my bathroom and turned the shower on, I was going to going to take a cold shower and get ready for the dinner. I told the chef to create all types of dishes because I didn't know what she liked, I could have asked my private investigator to do a search on her but I didn't want to invade her privacy.

By the time I got out of the shower it was 7:15 she would be here in 45 minutes and I felt nervous, I know it was odd that a mafia boss is nervous but that girl is stunning. I chose a suit to wear because it would be odd if I dressed casual and it would be the first time anyone has seen without a suit and the only time when I didn't have on a suit was a night when I'm in my sweatpants or when I'm going for a swim in my pool which was rare.

I decided to go with a black dress shirt with the top button open and pants with my Rolex watch, I looked at the mirror and made sure I looked okay, then put on my colon and went downstairs.

I decided to go with a black dress shirt with the top button open and pants with my Rolex watch, I looked at the mirror  and made sure I looked okay, then put on my colon and went downstairs

And of course my friends were in kitchen they were already dressed because they had spare rooms with clothes there because they spend most of their time here. Luca was in a white dress shirt and pants with his favorite Van Cleef and Arpels watch and his hair stayed messy but it looked great. Enzo was in a suit but without a tie and his hair styled perfectly. Leo and I basically had on the same outfit but without the watch he had on his sliver chain with an annoying grin on his face.

"So if it isn't Mr I can't stop thinking about my future wife" Leo said grinning. "Oh don't forget that he also got hard during the meeting" Enzo exclaimed laughing with Luca. I ignored them and walked into the dining room to see if everything was ready.

I saw the chef Miss Blake who has been working for me for about 7 years and was also an amazing cook, she saw me coming and said "Mr.Rossi everything is ready for the dinner" quietly, even after 7 years she's still afraid of me and I love it when others fear me so I responded to her with no expression on my face "thank you" and walked back to the kitchen.

After a couple of minutes of my friends laughing they were finally calm. I heard my phone ring and looked at the caller ID and saw that it is my sister Kayla, I instantly accepted the call.

"Matteo, Alexia has a question and you will not be happy about it" she said.

I took a deep breath and prepared myself and hoping that it would not be that bad. "What is the question" I asked.

"She wants her sister Arianna to come with her to the dinner" Kayla said.

I tensed up remembering what happened between her and I. I really need to stop fucking every girl I see when I'm angry. I wonder when I will get the chance to tell her. I really wanted to say no but my friends and sisters are going to be there so I guess it's fair that her sister comes.

"Fine, she can come" I said to Kayla. When I told Kayla and Mia about what happened they actually gave me ideas to tell Alexia and then started laughing with Enzo, Leo and Luca.

"Okay the chauffeur is going to pick them up right now" she said, "I have to go see you soon".

"Okay bye" I said then hung up the phone.

This dinner is gonna be super awkward.

Please tell if there are any mistakes in this chapter