Chapter 4

It was almost time for me to meet Matteo and his family, I decided to get ready at my parents house and so did Ari. Dad wanted me to dress nicely to impress him but I wasn't even interested in that but I knew that it was already too late to protest against this so I decided to wear a long sleeve V neck dress with black heels and my favorite diamond necklace and I put on my red lipstick and grabbed my white purse.

I knew Ari was just going with her casual outfit when she wasn't going to work her sweater and her favorite leggings

She didn't care about dressing so after some time she was finished while dad had a professional makeup artist doing my face, after they were finished I looked like a doll so I removed some of the makeup and as I was finished getting ready I heard ...

She didn't care about dressing so after some time she was finished while dad had a professional makeup artist doing my face, after they were finished I looked like a doll so I removed some of the makeup and as I was finished getting ready I heard mother's voice calling me saying that the guests were here. I went out of the room and headed for the long ass stairs, I looked at the door and saw my father shaking hands with a man that was a bit older than him and then I saw another man looking at me with a nonchalant face he was just standing there staring at me, his eyes were black but beautiful and I just knew that he was Matteo and damn I would be lying if I didn't say he was fucking hot in his suit, the suit was black and his dress shirt was white with a few top buttons open .

As I reached the bottom of the stairs my father brought me over to where they were standing " Mr. Rossi and Mrs. Rossi this is my youngest daughter Alexia and Matteo this is Alexia your soon to be wife, my eldest daughter will be joining us shortly" my father introduced smiling like a hyena. I kept staring at Matteo and when my father nudged me that's when I came to my senses " Hello Mr.Rossi and Mrs.Rossi, I'm Alexia Adair nice to meet you" I introduced myself with a polite smile . "Nice to meet you too Alexia, this is my only son Matteo Rossi" Mr Rossi said and that's when Matteo finally spoke "Nice to meet you bellissima " he said holding out his hand. I took his hand and shook it then he placed a kiss on the back of my hand I felt my cheeks heat up when he kissed my hand but I tried not to make it obvious,I didn't understand when he said bellissima but you could tell he was Italian by his thick accent.

"Great like how introductions are aside let's head to the dining room" my father said holding my mother's hand, Mr Rossi held Mrs.Rossi hand and Matteo and I just walked behind them towards the dining room. While everyone was seated and the chef placed out the dishes. Ari came downstairs and froze in her tracks, everyone turned their attention to her but she was just staring at Matteo and I turned to look at Matteo and he was staring at her with a very confused expression I think that was the only time I saw him show a single expression on his face.