Chapter 7

Arianna POV

"We're here" the chauffeur said. I looked outside the window and there was a huge boutique store outside and it looked beautiful, we were driving for about 25 minutes and it was really worth it.

"Let's go" Kayla said then the chauffeur opened the door. We stepped outside the car and entered the store.

Inside the store was just as beautiful as the outside. There were different size, shape and color dresses they were all beautiful and I was excited to try them on but not for the wedding.

A lady who didn't look much older than me came towards us with a warming smile " Ah welcome Kayla, Mia and the soon to be bride Miss Adair" she said. "Hello Lucy" Kayla and Mia said in sync.

"How do you know who I am" I asked curiously.

"Mr Rossi told me that you guys were coming Miss Adair" she answered.

"Oh okay, you can call me Alexia Miss..." hoping that she'd answer me.

"Oh Miss Brown but I sometimes prefer Lucy" she said giving me one of her smiles.

"Is their anything specific that you would like Alexia" Lucy asked and started walking.

"All these dresses are beautiful Lucy but I don't know if their is a specific color for the wedding dress" I said honestly.

"Don't worry Alexia the bride is always the one who chooses the color of their dress and the groom matches" Kayla explained. "Okay do you have any dresses in a silver color" I asked Lucy. "Yes we do follow me" Lucy said.

"You guys go ahead Matteo is calling me I'll be back soon" Mia said and went somewhere private to speak. We arrived at the sliver dress section and they all looked stunning. "You can look to see what you'll like and there is a dressing room over there" Lucy said pointing at the corner of the store.

"These are beautiful, do you know which you'll choose" Kayla asked standing next to me. " I don't know but look at that one" I said walking towards the dress that was on the mannequin. "Wow that dress is beautiful go try it on" Kayla said. "Umm Lucy I think I found the dress" I said, when Lucy saw the dress and she gaped at it "That dress is unique and dazzling Alexia you have a good eye, let me take that dress off the mannequin so you can try it on" she said.

Turns out Lucy really didn't know how to take off the dress but it came off eventually, I thanked her and took the dress to the changing room. Kayla was probably sitting on the couch waiting for me.

After I managed to get the dress zipper up I came out of the dressing room so that they could see the dress.

"You look beautiful" Lucy and Kayla said in sync. I walked over to the mirror and looked at my reflection, I really do look beautiful. The dress was sliver and off shoulder straps, the dress was long and had many layers with the right amount of glitter on it and it was just the right size.

 The dress was sliver and off shoulder straps, the dress was long and had many layers with the right amount of glitter on it and it was just the right size