(29) When She Reaches Zero

(Authors Note: The song is optional guys. I was just listening to it when I wrote this chapter, if in case anyone wants to listen to it too. I think it helps with the story. Enjoy - A, xo. )

Tom

"Juliette.." I gasp in shock. Rosie was clenching her swollen cheek, turned towards me. "Why the fuck would you hit her!" I hiss at her. "Are you fucking kidding me!? I SAW YOU THROUGH THE FUCKING WINDOW!!" Juliette screams angrily, looking from me to Rosie.

"We weren't—"

She raises her hand, striking her again. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" She bark at her. I stick my arm out in an effort to stop Juliette from getting closer to her. She look up at me in disbelief.  "She didn't do anything." I mumble to her.

There's a loud screeching sound behind her. I look up as Bill and Alysa shoot out from the car, followed by Austen.

Bill and I both exchange a look of worry, when suddenly Austen shouts "JULES, NO!". Rosie screams as Juliette manages to slip in and grab her from her earlobe and pull it rather aggressively. "THAT HURTS!!" Rosie screams as she nearly collapses to the ground. "IT'S SUPPOSED TO!!" Juliette scream back at her.

"What the fuck did you do!" Bill hisses as Austen rushes past me trying to grab Juliette. "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" I scream at him. "JULIETTE WAS PREGNANT AND DIDN'T TELL ME!"

Bill's face immediately goes pale as he looks towards Alysa who was avoiding eye contact with him. "JULES THAT FUCKING HURTS!" Austen screams from further into the house. I turn around, sprinting into the living room where Austen was clenching his hand. "YOU'RE HURTING ME!" Rosie screams on her knees. Juliette was standing over her with her hand holding the back of Rosie's neck, her thumb on one side, her middle finger on the other side. Rosie begins to scream in pain as Juliette's hand flexes and begins putting pressure on her neck.

I turn to Alysa who was smirking with her arms crossed against her chest. "DO SOMETHING!" I scream at her. "No. I think this has been long coming." Alysa chuckles clearly amused by what was going on. "GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" Juliette screams. I turn around seeing that Rosie somehow managed to escape Juliette's grip and was now sitting on her abdomen trying to pin her wrists to the floor.

"Alysa she's going to hurt her." I hiss angrily finding it unbelievable that she'd stand there and watch. There's a loud pop that comes from Austen's wrist as he stands next to Alysa and Bill. "Get Jules away from Rosie."

I stare at him in disbelief. I couldn't believe that between Juliette or Rosie, he'd be more concerned for Rosie. Austen raises an eyebrow and pops his neck before pushing past me. "Worry about the one that isn't Gray's daughter." He growls.

Suddenly my body begins to ache. My back and shoulder were throbbing in pain. My throat and nose burning from being flooded with water. And I had a horrible migraine. All at the sound of Gray's name. I was worried about Juliette getting hurt by Rosie. It hadn't occurred to me that Juliette was Gray's daughter. Meaning, Juliette could do serious damage if she wanted to.

"GET HER OFF ME!!" Rosie screams. I turn around seeing Juliette had Rosie pinned beneath her with Rosie's arm twisted behind her back.

"I'll grab Rose, you grab Juliette." He mumbles as we both run towards them. I grab Juliette from her waist, trying to pull her off Rosie. Only it wasn't so easy. Juliette buried her hands in Rosie's hair and with every yank that I did trying to pull Juliette away, Rosie would scream. Austen grabs Juliette's hands, trying to pry them out of Rosie's hair. "GET HER OFF!" Rosie screams as she tries to escape Juliette's death grip on her scalp. "This is fucking amazing." Alysa laughs as Bill shoots her a look.