🏃Flee the Scene🏃‍♀️

🪄You🪄

"What. Happened?" I asked, shocked by the room in front of me.

Seriously, what happened here? Two bloodied, unconscious bodies- or maybe corpses- lied on the floor with shattered glass and pill bottles. And after hearing the halls with panicked screams, I'm sure whatever Jotaro did broke their classroom windows too. Jotaro only stared at me for a second before looking back at the two bodies.

"I came here to get my leg checked out." He started off, "then, this asshole decided to fight and try to kill me. He's a Stand user and likely is a servant to Dio. He's also the one that made fall down the stairs."

"For real?" I gasped. I looked to whom Jotaro was talking about and it surprised me more that the guy looked so young, probably me and Jotaro's age. "And what happened to the doctor lady? Did he have something to do with her looking like that?"

"Yeah, he did." He nodded and made his way to her, me following in toe. "The fight caught me by surprise a little, he managed to scratch my Stand's chest. It was a close call, though I feel like my stand went a little too far and acted more savage than necessary."

"For once, I agree.." I grimaced.

Jotaro then knelt down to the doctor and placed two fingers on her neck. When I had the better chance to look at her, I couldn't tell what I was more; uncomfortable or confused? Aside from her being marinated in her own blood, her lab coat and button shirt were almost completely removed, and it ended up revealing her bra.

"Was this boy a pervert too? Why is her bust exposed?"

Jotaro stayed quiet for a moment then sighed. "Kakyoin used his Stand to possess her, and it made her go crazy... She should be fine once her wounds are treated."

"Oh, good. I'm glad she isn't dead." I sighed in relief. Suddenly we hear voices coming from the halls. Damn, if anyone sees this room with us in here we'll be in trouble. "Dude, we gotta bounce. But what about him?" I turned to the boy that I believe was named Kakyoin. I don't think we can just leave him here. And what about the doctor?

"We'll take him with us. Leave the clean up to them, I've had enough school for today." He says, picking up the redheaded teen with no problem. "This guy needs to talk. I wanna hear everything he knows about Dio."

"Woah there, cowboy!" I stopped him. "If you were just about to jump out of a third story window, let me help."

I summoned my Stand and she brought out her whips. I told Jotaro to grab the other end and he could easily weigh down without the chance of breaking an ankle. After he was safe, I did the same and we were out of sight. Thank God, there weren't any more windows beneath us. Rather convenient.

"I'm guessing you've done this before?" Jotaro asked curiously and I shrugged.

"For sneaking out of the house: yes. For ditching school: no. It may be a surprise to most people, but I really like school."

"Then why do you insist on tagging along?"

"Same reason as you," I answered, walking along with him. "I want to learn more about this "Dio" person. Something tells me it's worth ditching school for."

#~#~#~#

As we made our way to Jotaro's house, I was surprised how easy it was to bring an unconscious- not to mention bloodied body here in broad daylight. Not one person seemed to catch us, I'd say this was supernatural luck. When we entered, we saw Mrs. Kujo outside hanging wet laundry. Then, she grabbed a photo and hugged it. As we got closer we could hear what she was saying.

"I just had the most amazing connection with my son right now! Jotaro must be thinking about me at school right this second.." Uh, or maybe she sensed he was here? Did she really not see us approaching?

"I'm not thinking about you." Jotaro corrected, also startling her.

Mrs. Kujo yelped in surprise as she saw us standing by the doorway. "Jotaro, and (Name) too. Why aren't you at school? And who is that boy on your shoulder?" Before she could ask even more questions, Jotaro just walked past her in search of his grandfather, and I followed too, after promising to explain everything to his mom later.

"Finding someone in this big house really sucks." The delinquent said aloud, enough for Mrs. Kujo to hear and say one last thing to help.

"I think you can find him with Avdol right now. They're both on the tea room." But no sentence of gratitude came back to her.

So I smacked his arm, "dude! The hell's your problem?" I scolded in a harsh whisper. "Your mom was trying to help and you don't give so much as a flippin' "thank you"?"

Jotaro just groaned in annoyance. "Damn it, woman, do you ever shut up? How I talk to my mom is none of your business, so butt out."

Ooh, he is really starting to urk me. "Oh, yeah? Well I'm just saying not to take your mother for granted and be thankful that she's as kind and understanding to an asshat like you. She shows you unconditional love, as a mother should, and you practically throw it away like it's nothing."

Jotaro was quiet for a moment but then turned around to face his mom, and called for her small attention. "Hey."

"Yes?"

"You lookin' a little pale this morning..are you alright?"

Mrs. Kujo's face lit up when hearing that come from her son. She leaped with a happy cheer, "I'm okay, thank you!!" And gave back a peace hand sign.

Mmh, okay. I guess he has his moments.. I shrugged. He's still a prick though. We went to the tea room as Mrs. Kujo directed. When we opened the door, there they were, Mr. Joestar and Avdol. The sight from the three of us, including the unconscious Kakyoin, caught them both in surprise. But, before either of them could question, Jotaro laid Kakyoin down and he briefly explained the whole story.

Mr. Joestar analyzed the teen's body and shook his head. "Well, I'd hate to say it, but its too late for him."

"What?" I interrupted, I was a little worried and panicked "what do you mean it's too late for him? He's gonna die?!"

"I'm sorry, but yes. He's got a few day before he dies at most." He said truthfully then looked at his grandson. "Jotaro, this is not your fault. Trust me. Do you want to know why this man swore his allegiance to Dio and came to your school to kill you? Look right here," he put his hand on Kakyoin's forehead and pulled his loose hair away from his face, "and I'll show you!"

Mr. Joestar revealed a squishy looking parasite stuck between the victims hairline.

Both Jotaro and I were stunned. "What the hell is that?"