🔫Pull the Trigger🔫

🌠Jotaro🌠

After yelling at my mother, (name) gasped and immediately stood up yelling at me again.

"DUDE, I WAS KIDDING! YOU TREAT YOUR MOM LIKE THAT TOO?!" Good grief. I wish she would just go away.

"Okay~! Oh, and (name), lovely to see you again." My mother said sweetly and hugged (name), that made her all the more confused. "Thank you for finding my son, you're such a dear!" Mom then turned back to the cops who were also surprised by my outburst to her, but as if she care about that. "I promise you, he's a very sweet boy. He's just not capable of doing something so appalling."

I rolled onto my back, wanting to ignore everything, but one of the guards kicked the cell bars, ordering that I get on my feet. As I glared at the officers, I sat back up while fixing my hat.

"Listen, mom," I addressed her, "you and (name) can leave. I'll be staying here for a while. Seems I've possessed by an evil spirit and I have no idea what it'll make me do next. During that fight, it took all I had just to stop it-"

"You're such a fucking liar!" (Name) interrupted me. "That was all self defense and you know that, Jotaro!"

"Tch" I rolled my eyes, ignoring her excuses, "like I was saying, just do everyone a favor, and leave me in this cage."

The overweighted cop scratched his head, venting to my mom how "difficult" I was being, along with questioning my mental health. But then, the prisoners, the ones that (name) and I fought that night, sprinted to the bars. They desperately clutched, and reached out to the officers, crying as witnesses. And when they looked at (name), they were grovelling at her feet for forgiveness.

"COME ON! LET US CHANGE CELLS! PLEASE!"

"HE'S NOT LYING ABOUT THE EVIL SPIRIT THING! BOTH HE AND THAT GIRL ARE REALLY POSSESSED!"

"AND WE'RE SORRY FOR WHAT WE DID AND TRIED TO DO TO YOUR FRIENDS!"

"WE'LL NEVER BOTHER YOU OR ANYONE EVER AGAIN!!!"

As the commotion was happening between those prisoners and the officer, I pulled out a beer can and stabbed it at the bottom. The air let out and it grabbed everyone's attention to me. I raised the can up and opened it from the top. The second hole was what help the beer pour from the bottom as I drank. The shocked officers were dumbfounded as to how I got a beer in jail, including a radio and manga. I reminded everyone that I had an evil spirit, and sometimes, it liked to bring me things. This was all freaking they out by one thing to the next, but if they still wanted me to leave, I just had prove to them about my spirit.

"This might not be enough to make you guys keep me locked up in here," I stated, getting up from my bed and making my way closer to the bars, "but I'll show you how evil this spirit is anyway. Maybe then you'll see why letting me outta here is a bad idea."

I reached my hand out forward and the spirit's hand appeared further ahead, out of the cell. It grabbed the gun from one of the cops' belt and brought back to me. Alas, they didn't see it. That's right. If they don't have a spirit, they can't see it. I reminded myself. Still, it wasn't enough proof.

"If you guys couldn't see my evil spirit, then watch this."

(Name) gasped, "No..you wouldn't."

I raised the gun to the side of my head, setting the trigger. Mom caught on.

"No! Jotaro-!"

I took the shot and everyone around me gasped horrifically, but I didn't fall over dead. There was no wound except for the bullet sitting idly mid air, just one inch away from touching my skull.

"ARE YOU INSANE?!" (Name) angrily grabbed the bars. All the color was drained from her face, only left with anxious relief.

I'll admit, what I did was stupid, but I wouldn't say that out loud. Without giving a response to her, I looked back at the cops behind her, instead.

"It's like there's someone behind me. It bound itself to me not long ago."

🪄You🪄

I felt my heart pounding a million beats per second. Was this motherfucker trying to give me and his mother a heart attack?! At this point, I couldn't be around Jotaro anymore. I had to go, or at least leave for a breather. I guess the prick got what he wanted. With all the excitement going around, Mrs. Kujo and I were escorted out of the cells. We left the the police department and Mrs. Kujo patted my shoulder.

"Are you okay, (name)?"

I looked into her aquamarine eyes. They held a different feeling from Jotaro's eyes. They were caring and concerned.

I sighed and nodded to her, "I'm just a little shaken by what happened back there.."

I heard a giggle from the woman before she asked me, "you care about him too, don't you? Are you his girlfriend?"

"What? N-no," I stuttered, somehow, "I'm just his classmate. And, forgive me when I say this, but I think he's being stupid about this whole thing."

"I see ." Mrs. Kujo stared at ground for a minute before asking another curious question, "I remember one of those prisoners said that you were also possessed, correct? I wasn't sure what I was going on but, until I saw that hand coming from behind my son.."

She saw that?

".. would you be comfortable telling me what happened?"

"I-...of course."

~At the Kujo Residence~

Mrs. Kujo had invited me into her home. It was big and it had a beautiful garden. So traditional. I was definitely intimidated by it all. She led me to the kitchen and kindly offered to pour me tea. I took her up on it. Once we both seated with our cups, now was the time to explain the whole story.

I told Mrs. Kujo about my guardian angel and how I saw Jotaro manifest his own, how I pestered him -that made her laugh- about his dumb danger assumption, and that night, how her son helped me fight those gang thugs when they tried to rob me and my friends. When I was done, Mrs. Kujo thanked me and made her way to the house phone. She dialed a number and I heard bits and pieces from her conversation.

"Hello, Papa. How are you and mom?... I'm good, but I need help with something. It's my son... He's in jail and says he's been possessed by an evil spirit and won't come out because of it... Mhm. There is also a class friend of his who also has a spirit, but she calls them an angel... Thank you so much, Papa! I'll see you tomorrow, love you~"

"Who was that?" I asked her.

Mrs. Kujo smiled at me again and said that it was her father on the other line, Joseph Joestar. Aka, Jotaro's grandfather. Apparently he's part of this foundation company in America and might know something about our guardians and be willing help us. He said that he would be here no later than tomorrow morning. According to his daughter, he's seen many anomalies throughout his life. It made me think, huh, maybe it would be cool to meet this guy. That evening, I went home after thanking for the kind hospitality. I planned to skip school tomorrow to see this Joseph Joestar at the airport for myself.

~The Next Day~

I woke up the following morning. The sun hit me in the eye as it entered through my window. With a long yawn, I get out of my bed. I was so excited for today I hardly got any sleep. Once dressed and ready, I quickly ate my breakfast and made my way to Mrs Kujo's house. I saw that she was waiting outside for me with her car.

"Good morning, M- uh, Sieko!" I waved to her.

"Good morning to you, (name)," she waved back, "are you sure you want to skip school today? Your education is just as important."

"I'm positive, and I do believe that this is more important than school," I said as we got into the car. "Plus, I been ansy to meet your father. He sounds so experienced."

"He is, I'm sure you two will get along just fine."