⭐The Joestar Legacy⭐

🪄You🪄

After leaving the police station, the five of us stopped by at a cafe, called Coffee and Wine, to talk about our spirits. Each of us got a hot beverage as we took the time to settle in before discussion.

Holly was hugging her son's arm, while saying, "thank you. Thank you, Jotaro. I'm glad you finally left that awful jail cell," in happy relief.

But Jotaro did nothing but scoff coldly, "why are you such an annoying bitch?"

"Okay~! I don't know." Mrs. Kujo smiled, which I was shocked by, still. If I ever spoke to either of my parents that way, I'd get a whole can of whoop-ass.

Mr. Joestar may have shared the same feeling. He pointed at his grandson and scolded him, "hey! How dare you address your own mother that way! And what kind of language is that? And stop smiling, Holly," he then turned to his womanly daughter, "You'll only encourage it."

"Okay~" God, help this woman.

It was Jotaro's turn to talk again and he had a question for his grandfather. "Hey, Jiji, one question. There's something I can't quite wrap my head around. You seem to know all about this.. evil spirit, the stand, whatever you want to call, but how do you know this?"

That was a valid question. I didn't know who I'd expect to know about this supernatural phenomenon, but it certainly wasn't this old man from the Americas. As I slipped on my (hot beverage), Mr. Joestar responded.

"How do I know? I guess I did come all the way from New York to explain it to you and your friend-"

"She's not my friend." Jotaro plugged in and I flipped him off.

"I don't care," Mr. Joestar continued, "but in order for both of you to fully understand, I must start from the beginning. This is part of the legacy of the Joestar family."

Oooohh, story time! He pulled out some polaroid photos and told us to look at them closely. They showed an image of a boat seemingly left afloat in the middle of ocean water, two photos showing a coffin closed then open, and the last one was gold lettering that spelt-

"D-I-O; Dio," I said aloud, "as in the Italian word for God?"

"What are these about?" Jotaro and I separately asked the old man.

"That coffin's a hundred years old," He said, "and four years ago, it was pulled out of the Atlantic off the coast of Africa."

"Okay. so?"

"I did a little research. My grandfather, Jonathan Joestar, your great-great-grandfather, died while at sea. Turns out this exact same coffin was on that boat with him when he died. When they discovered it four years ago, it was empty. But I know exactly what was inside it. Avdol and I are trying to locate him as we speak.

"Hold on. Did you say, him?" Jotaro asked again. "Are you suggesting there was a person inside that thing?"

"But, that's impossible." I added, "how could anything, like a human being, survive a hundred years at the bottom of the ocean?"

Mr. Joestar slapped his hand on the table and stood up, clenching his fist in anger. "Because that person is an evil incarnate, and his name is Dio! And now that he has been awakened from his hundred-year slumber, it is our fate to fight that man!"

I stared in awe of this man's story, or more like his family's history, but it was almost hard to believe. Jotaro thought the same as he sighed and looked the other way. Mr. Joestar took offense from his lack of reaction.

"What the hell does that face mean?! And don't you turn your back on me like this has nothing to do with you!"

"Look, you old man. This face means: your story is so lame, I don't know what to say."