Description

(Throughout my years of writing, I noticed that some readers never bother to read the description of my books. So, if you read the description, thank you. You know what you're getting yourselves into. For those who didn't, bam. You're gonna fucking read it. Enjoy the book.)

(Name) (Last Name), a girl who was rambunctious and wild. "The life of the party," some would say. A prankster, a joker, always down for a laugh of pure intention. But not everything was a joke to the girl. When in serious circumstances, she was kind, sympathetic, understanding, and generous. That is, unless you get on her bad side. (Name) may give off fun and happy vibes, but be careful when you piss her off. She's a real spitfire: snarky, and aggressive, ready to put anyone in their place by any means. All in all, (name) was a free spirit full of fiery passion, creative intellect, and goodwill.

One day, before entering highschool, an imaginary being manifested from the depths of her soul. Her Stand. At first, she thought she had been watching too many American films, but came to realize it wasn't just a figment of her imagination. When getting harassed one night, by some grubby old man, her stand saved her and her friends from any harmful advances. (Name) then came to the conclusion that this thing was her guardian angel.

(Name) would then attend the same school as Jotaro Kujo, but they never once spoke to each other, or ever officially met. Of course, (name) knew who he was, the rudest- yet handsomest delinquent on earth that somehow had bitches constantly flocking around him, and to this day wondering why, with the attitude he has. Jotaro, on the other hand, hasn't heard or given a damn about her existence. But soon, that was all about to change. It was a normal day for our main character, until she witnessed Jotaro's Stand first manifest. Finding out that someone else had a guardian angel was thrilling for her, and was more excited that she could see them too. Unfortunately, that's not how Jotaro Kujo saw it, so (name) was determined to show him the flip side.

Jotaro found the girl's persistence annoying, obviously. But when he decides to turn himself to the police, out of the fear of hurting anyone else, he and (name) would discover what the nature of their spirits truly were.