🧞Stands🧞

🪄You🪄

When I saw Avdol's guardian angel, Magician's Red, I was experiencing so many emotions. I thought I was happy to know that Jotaro had an angel, but now I saw that it's not just us! There's probably a bunch of other people that have them, maybe even Mr. Joestar!

It was so cool to look at Magician's Red. With him also having the power of fire, though a bit weaker feeling, it made it all the more eventful. Internally, I was waiting for Jotaro to get his ass beat.

Magician's Red used their fire to pin Jotaro flat against the back cell wall. The cops who couldn't see what was happening, they were more confused than ever, questioning why Jotaro was stuck to the wall and how the heat all of a sudden rose inside. Jotaro then summoned his spirit and pushed back his opponent.

"Aha! There it is!" Mr. Joestar exclaimed, "it's finally shown itself, and the fact that it's so clearly visible means it's incredibly strong!"

Please, I could take him. [Not really.] I thought to myself. The purple spirit reached out and grabbed Magician's Red by the neck, seeming to have the same effect on Avdol.

"I can't believe he's able to make it manifest so distinctly, well done," Avdol said through his strained voice.

"Your evil spirit is impressive, too," commended Jotaro, "and compared to (name)'s, yours is better."

"Oi!!"

"So tell me, Grandpa, you know about these evil spirits?"

"Of course I do." Mr. Joestar answered his grandson.

But Avdol had something else to say. "Mr. Joestar, when you asked me to help get your grandson out of his jail cell, I had planned to go easy on the boy," ri~ght? Wait- is he?? "But in light of his tremendous power, I'm reconsidering that. Just one misstep could put us all in danger. Tell me if you want me to stop." No! "If not, I'll resort to a use of force that could land your grandson in the hospital." YES! Uh- actually, hold on. That may be a little too far.

"Like I said," Mr. Joestar repeated himself, "do what you gotta do."

"Yes, sir! RED BIND!!"

Following the old man's orders, Avdol called upon his angel's moves and constricted Jotaro with a long strip of fire and pulled him against the bars this time. To the cops, being normal, couldn't make heads or tails of the situation. To them, it looked like Jotaro was floating in mid air, without seeing the work of their fighting companions. Mrs. Kujo, though, thought this was too much for her son and pulled on her father's arm.

"Papa, that's enough! What are you doing to Jotaro."

"Holly, be a good girl, and let Papa finish what he started, okay?" He brushed off. Oooh, okay, that talk was weird though. She's still forty-five, not five.

It was my turn to reach for the mother's arm and lightly pulled her back. "Mrs. Kujo, with all due respect and forgive me for saying this, but this is what your son deserves." I said slightly above a whisper, "Jotaro has been rude and stubborn, even when I tried to help him, and he won't accept his grandfather's help. Though, it is a little extreme, he needs to be knocked down a few pegs."

Mrs. Kujo drew her eyes back to the fight. We all began to notice Jotaro's spirit was withdrawing, probably from his lack of breath.

"And now for the truth," Mr. Joestar brought up, "this may seem like an evil spirit, far from it. Jotaro, and you too, (name). These things you believe that have possessed or blessed you are actually a powerful vision created by your own life energy.. These visions will always appear standing by your side, and because of that, we call it a STAND!"

"A Stand?" Jotaro and I repeated.

This information had changed the way I viewed my companion, but not too much. She just wasn't a blessing from God, but a mirror of my fighting soul. Heh, I really thought I was one of God's handpicked favorites.

I wasn't paying much attention after that until I heard Avdol say, in a teasing manner, "ready to leave your cage now, Jojo?"

That seemed to have pissed off Jotaro even more. "I said it before. I'm staying. This spirit hurts people to a near death experience. Until I can learn to stop it. I'm staying here. It's nice to meet someone else like (name) and I, but hers is more tame, unlike mine. And if you keep up...you'll die."

That's when Jotaro decided to kick a table back, breaking the toilet in the back of the cell. UGH! Gross! The cops complained how that was a form of destruction of property, but regardless, the plumbing water burst and had managed to reach Jotaro. Thanks to that, the fire from Red Bind had been put out and he was freed.

"You had your chance." Said the moody teen as he summoned his "stand" once again. "All right, bastard. Don't say I didn't warn you!"

Jotaro's stand then bent the cell bars open and tore two pieces off them, after. I summoned my stand quickly, feeling as though I knew what he was about to do, but Avdol had turned away from the fight and sat down against the wall. He even dispersed his stand, much to all of our confusion.

"What the hell?" Jotaro glared at the Egyptian man, "why'd you suddenly turn your back on me? We're not done."

Avdol continued to ignore him and turn to Mr. Joestar, "he's left his jail cell. I've accomplished what you asked me to do, right?"

And, for sure, he was. Jotaro, that was supposed to be resistant by being in is cell, had stepped out of it. So, technically, he was removed. Jotaro put away his stand while holding the long piece of bar metal it once had. He stepped further away from his cell and closer to our huddled ground.

Exhaling a sigh, he questioned, "so now what? You got me, huh?"

"Not exactly," Avdol admitted, "I did have every intention of sending you to the hospital, but you're stronger than I had expected."

"And if I had kept going with this steel rod," Jotaro pointed his bar at him, "just what would you have done-?"

*Whoop-TCH!*

As my school mate hypothetically threatened this man, I cast my Fire Lady's whip, gripping his steel rod, and forcing the men's attention to me. I glared at Jotaro through my brows with seriousness. I was just about done with his prideful behavior.

"Just. Try it," I sneered and, of course, Jotaro scoffed at me.

"Do not underestimate my stand, Magician's Red," Avdol warned Jotaro. "It could have easily melted that rod midair into a worthless puddle. And plus...she doesn't seem to be bluffing either." He gestured to me, tilting his head. "So I wouldn't get on her bad side anymore than you already have, Jojo."

"The power Avdol had is exactly the same as yours," Mr. Joestar stated as Jotaro tossed the steel rod to the side, after I let the whip off. "If both of you want to know more about these spirits, you'll come with us, meaning: you leave this jail, Jotaro."

"All right," His grandson gave in, "I'll leave this shithole and go with you."

"And I'd be happy to learn more about my angel," I nodded to the elder, "or in this case, my stand."

"As long as you're not annoying about the whole thing."

"Kujo... I swear to God, so help me, I will shove that rod up your ass and make sure it stays there if you so as make another stupid remark about me... and I mean that."

". . . ."

"So," I happily grinned, "shall we head off?"