🍒A New Face🍒

🌠Jotaro🌠

On a new day, early morning, I was laying against my bed. I was staring at the ceiling of my room, contemplating wether I should go to school today or not. I opted not to for the passed three days, and since it's Friday, why bother. I turned my head to my nightstand and there sat the folded phone number paper (name) gave to me. The thought her face popped into my mind and I sighed, turning to my ceiling again.

"Yare yare...why is she stuck in my head?" I asked myself.

It brought me small wave of guilt when I remembered her offer. Aside from Jiji and Avdol currently living here for a while, (name) really was the only person closest to my age to talk about this spirit/stand stuff. I still haven't given her a call. That wouldn't give off some type of message, would it? But I don't even know why I cared.

"...maybe I should talk to her."

🪄You🪄

It was a new day and I was getting ready for school. My parents weren't very happy with me when they heard I skipped on Monday. They ended up taking my game console. Whyyyyy? We take a moment of peace.... Okay! Time to go.

"Hello! Good morning, everyone!" I greeted my family and they replied back.

"Good morning!"

I sat down at the breakfast table as my mother had already laid out today's spread. Fluffy pancakes and bacon and eggs. Yum! I served my plate and began to eat, keeping with the time.

"So, (name), I got a question for ya." Yamato leaned in.

I swallowed my food, answering with a muffle, "what is it?" And taking a sip from my OJ.

"I- well, we were just wondering..do you have a boyfriend~?"

"*Sspi-kk!*" I quickly covered my mouth and ran to the sink, spitting my drink there. "Where- *cough-cough!* Where did you get that idea?" I forced out from the drink stuck in my throat.

My parents were silent, only allowing my brother to carry the conversation. "Well, it's either you have a crush or a boyfriend. You never miss school, nevertheless skip it."

"That was ONE time!" I defended, wiping my face. "And I'd say it was more important and worth it."

"And why is that?" Dad finally chimed in.

"Uhh.." fuck. I had to think of a reason. Legitimate but dancing around the truth too. "I was meeting some important people from the Americas. My.. friend's grandfather works for a company called the Speedwagon Foundation and curiosity got the better of me, so I went with my friend to meet him."

"Really, and what's your friend's name?"

I scowled to the side. Did I really want my family to know who Kujo was, considering he lives just down the street? I sighed thinking, they're not gonna believe me if I don't say anything.

"His name is Jotaro Kujo, he...lives a few houses down the street."

"HA!" Yamato slammed the table, "so it IS a boyfriend. And he's the son of Sadao Kujo, the jazz musician?!"

"No, he's not!!" I shouted back, "I mean, yes, his dad is famous, but he's not my boyfriend!"

"Enough yelling, both of you!" Mom raised her own voice and we quiet down. "Sweetie, boyfriend or not, I'm glad you took the chance to do some networking for your future. But we don't want you skipping school. A perfect attendance record is important, you know that."

"Yeah..I do."

"Then, get out there and study hard or you'll be late."

"Huh?" I looked at the clock and I realized I spent too much time bickering with my brother. "Ahh! I gotta go! I'llseeyoualllaterandIloveyouguysalot! Bye!" I rushed out of the house, leaving my family chuckling behind me.