PARTY ?

The scene unfolds with Taehyung, immersed in a realm of documents that lay sprawled across his desk. His focused gaze dances across the pages, absorbing the intricate details of the impending project that has ignited a spark of anticipation within him. The weight of responsibility and commitment is evident in the furrow of his brow as he sifts through the vital components required for the venture. Maya, his trusted collaborator, has received his unwavering affirmation, sealing the pact for their joint venture.

In a crescendo of significance, the door swings open, revealing Taehyung's team—more than just colleagues, they are an inseparable tapestry of family, brothers, and best friends. The air pulsates with an electric energy as they enter, each member carrying the essence of loyalty and camaraderie. The room, once a solitary haven for focused contemplation, transforms into a vibrant tableau of shared aspirations and collective determination.

Jungkook: Hyung, what do you think?

Taehyung: About what, Jungkook?

Jungkook: About a party tonight.

Taehyung: For what? Are you finally dating?

Jungkook: Hyung, I'll never date. All girls are just... you know.

Jimin: Jungkook, stop! Not all girls are like that. You should think wisely.

Jungkook: Why are you shouting, Jimin hyung? Are you in love, huh?

Jimin: Ahh, no!

Jungkook: Then?

Jimin: Just stfu, Jungkook.

Jimin: Taehyung, after this collab, we should throw a party with Maya and Lucifer. Isn't that a good idea?

Taehyung: Party's good, but why Maya?

Jimin: I mean with her team.

Taehyung: Nah, why? We're just business partners, not life partners.

Jungkook: For God's sake, hyung, it's a business party.

Taehyung: Nah, I don't want to.

Suga: Taehyung, I also wanna go to a party.

Hobi: Yes, and I love hamburgers and Sprite.

RM: Yes, Taehyung, we should arrange a party.

Jin: No, I don't wanna go to a party. Every girl there says, "Oh my God, worldwide handsome," you know? (wipes laugh)

Taehyung: Okay, okay, but not with Maya.

Everyone: Yaaah! Then what's the point? They all said in unison, making Taehyung frown.

Taehyung: you guys are suspicious what the hell is even going on under my nose and i don't know ??? tell me 

nothing its just we want a business party you know so that we get to know her more and cantrust her as we are partners now !!

Taehyung: no its some thing more that that tell me 

stfu taehyung don't be so nosy just throw a party 

Taehyung: what did you just call me hyung ??

you are now being obnoxious we already threw a party she will also be there and now i am going home to sleep huh I am so fucking tired 

okay then go home everyone and meet at the unwanted party 

As they all headed home, Jungkook casually draped his arm around Jimin's shoulder, the two of them engrossed in animated conversation about the upcoming party. Excitement radiated from their expressions, and genuine smiles adorned their lips, reflecting the profound happiness nestled within their hearts. Little did they realize, however, that an unnoticed pair of eyes lingered on them from behind, a gaze filled with an intensity that went unnoticed in the midst of their joyous anticipation.

AT HOME 

Taehyung strolled into his luxurious home, sinking into the embrace of an elegant, expensive leather-coated couch. With a deep sigh, he loosened his tie, allowing the pent-up tension to dissipate. Running his hands through his hair, he intentionally tousled the carefully styled strands. As he reclined, thoughts of the upcoming party surfaced, and when his mind inevitably landed on Maya's presence, a mischievous glint sparked in his eyes. In that moment, a plan to playfully annoy you began to take shape, and as the details crystallized, a sly smirk curled upon his lips, promising a night filled with intrigue and amusement.