EPILOGUE

Rosie Winchester sits before her vanity and combs her hair with the ivory brush Crowley gave her as a wedding present. She rubs her belly and thinks about how to tell Crowley the news. She begins excitedly thinking of new ways to tell her love the great news.

You see Rosie began to suffer from Stockholm syndrome. She fell in love with her captore Crowley, and now she was preparing to tell him most exciting news.

She was pregnant with his baby. At that moment, Crowley walks in. She turns and gives her husband a loving smile.

"Hello darling," He smiles.

"Hello dear," She cooes. He pecks her forehead and sits next to her. She takes his hands in hers.

"Love, I have very very good news for you!" She grins.

"What is that?" He asks with a small smile. His clothes were slightly dirty, he had been putting flowers around Dean Winchester's grave. Sam Winchester and Castiel were being held prisonners in his torture dungeon.

She smiles and places one of her hands on her belly.

"I'm pregnant."

Crowley freezes. Then he smiles and picks Rosie up. He twirls her around the room. He sets her down and kisses her belly.

"Hello, my future little Hellion."

Rosie smiles. The two share a loving kiss.

"Show me your beautiful eyes dearest," Crowley says. Rosie blushes but nods. She closes her eyes and then opens them again.

They're a beautiful shade of black.