Can You Keep A Secret

Rosie runs into her bedroom and slams the door shut. She collapses onto her bed and immeadiately starts sobbing. Anger and sadness swells about in her gut, making her head hurt and her stomach turn. She clutches a pillow to her chest and sobs into it, ignoring the knocking that has just now begun outside her door.

On the other side of the door, Dean, Sam, Cas and Leah begin to plead with Rosie.

"Rosie, Rosie please. I didn't mean to hurt you, I just wanted to protect you-"

"Whatever! You only ended up hurting me more than protecting me!"

Rosie sits up on her bed. Her eyes shoot daggers at her lime green door.

"How did you think I felt when I went to Father Daughter dances, or when I went over to friends' houses for birthday parties and their Dads were always there! I never had a Dad. And now, my Dad just waltzes right in and decides to care. Are you even sure he's my Dad? Or did you hoe around so much he just is the most convienent person to drop the blame on?"

Leah begins crying silently again.

"R-Rosie please. I didn't mean to hurt you.... I thought it would be better if you thought your Dad was dead then alive and not here-"

"Yeah? Well, you were wrong! Just like you're always wrong! Okay? You never tell me the truth! Or you let me get embarrased with stupid childish lies! Do you remember how you had me believing in Santa and the Easter bunny and the Tooth Fairy until I was thirteen? Don't you remember how I got beat up on the playground for trying to defend them? You messed up Mom! Why can't you just admit that you pretty much ruined my life!"

Rosie picks up her largest pillow and chucks it at the door. It slams against it with a satisfying rattle and bang.

"Look, Rosie. I know I have no right to be lecutring you-" Dean begins.

"You're right! So leave me the hell alone!" Rosie screams at the door.

Dean sighs and looks at the others for help. All of them shrug, except for Leah, who is still crying. Just then, the door opens. Rosie, with red, puffy eyes, walks out of her room.

"I'm angry with you. All of you. And you know, what I'm not forgiving any of you."

And with that, she walks back into her room, slamming the door shut.

"That went better than it could've," Castiel shrugs. Sam rolls his eyes at Cas' naivity.

"Now what?" Leah asks.

Meanwhile, Rosie begins tossing clothes and other necessary items into a large backpack. After shoving the last of what she wants to into her bag, she opens the window.

"Bye Mom," She whispers to her empty room. She slings the bag onto her shoulders and then begins to climb out the window. She tediously begins working down the large willow tree beside her window. Once she has made it to a branch that's only a few feet in the air, she jumps down. With a final look at the small cottage she has called home for seventeen years, she begins jogging towards the next town over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosie's POV

It's been a week since I left home. I left my cell on purpose. Mom thought she could hide the fact that she has a tracker on my phone. The only things I brought with me was some clothes, some money (About a thousand dollars. I was saving for college.) and the locket I always wear around my neck. Inside the locket is a picture of my Mom and Me, and a picture of Mom and Dad. Yes, even though I yelled at him and told him he wasn't my Dad, he was. I knew because of the picture in my locket. Mom had never shown me a false picture of Dad, she just lied about his whereabouts.

I read one of the newspapers. It headlines:

"GIRL IS KIDNAPPED IN RURAL VIRGINIA TOWN. BEEN MISSING FOR ONE WEEK. WILL SHE BE FOUND?"

Next to it is an old picture of me. From when I was fourteen and had glasses. I look alot different now. I smile at the fact no one was able to give Mom a recent picture of me. I place the newspaper back.

"Not gonna buy it? I don't blame ya. Only interesting piece is the headliner. Can you believe it? Poor girl an' her family. They all must be goin' though Hell."

I nod. "Yeah. I could never imagine that happening to me or someone I know. But I guess the impossible happens, right?"

He nods sadly before returning to fixing his papers. I look over the counter and decide to buy a water and a candy bar.

"Can I water bottle and a Hershey's please?" I ask. He nods and pushes a water towards me. I grab the bar and set it next to the bottle. I pull out a five and reach it over the counter towards the man.

"Is this enough?" I ask. He grabs the five.

"Just a dollar more. I'll give you the change back." I nod and pull out a dollar. I hand it over.

"Thanks sweetheart," He grins maliciously. He grabs my wrist and holds on, digging his nails into my skin.

"Hey! Let go of me!" His grin gets wider and more terrifying. He blinks and his eyes become the same color as the black ink my Mom uses when she writes fancy leters.

A demon. I scream, but his other meaty hand closes around my mouth. The hand on my wrist releases and knocks me across the head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dean's POV

Leah and I go through Rosie's room again.

"Dean, if we haven't found a note by now, she didn't leave one," Leah cries.

No. I refuse to believe Crowley has my daughter. She can't be gone like that.

My phone starts ringing. I answer it straight away, not bothering to check the caller I.D.

"Hello?"

"Squrriel. Can you keep a secret?"

My blood chills at the sound of Crowley's voice.

"What do you want?" I snarl.

"Oh, it's not what I want. It's what my future bride wants."

I pause. I hear the rustle of the phone being passed and the ripping of ducttape.

"HEEEAAALP MEEEEEEE! Somebody please! Help me! MOOAAAM!!!!!! D-D-DAAADDY!!!! HEEELP!!"

My body freezes. That's Rosie's voice.

"Crowley, you let go of her you sick sonofa-"

"That's no way to speak in front of my future wife, nor in front of a lady. Now, I'd invite you and your brother and your annoying boy toy, but I'm afraid you'd have a few objections."

"Crowley I swear to God when I get you-"

"Don't worry. You won't get me."

The phone clicks and the dial tone pulses ominously in my ear.

"Who was it?! Who has her?!" Leah shrieks.

"Wait, you know you has Rose?" Sam asks as he and Cas enter the room.

I swallow the lump in my throat.

"Crowley."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So my little wallflowers, how have you enjoyed this so far? Well I promise to delve deeper into the "Prophecy" and the story of how Rosie is to become Crowley's bride.

But that will have to wait until next time. >:3

Goodbye for now dearies!!!

~ I_Am_A_Mishamego