Whisper Something Fragile

Dean's POV

We're all in the Impala, driving towards Maryland, where someone said they saw Rosie. Leah cries in the back with Sam comforting her as Cas and I sit in the front, trying to form a plan.

"So Crowley has Rosie.... And that's exactly what we didn't want to happen," Cas sighs.

"Yeah, Cas. I know. And I don't know what we're gonna do. We don't know where he is. We don't...."

I lower my voice to a whisper and motion for Cas to lean closer.

"W-We don't even know if she's alive," I choke out.

"She's alive, I'm sure of it. Crowley needed her alive. For the same prophecy Leah is talking about, only I don't think Rosie was meant to save the world."

Everyone turns to Cas.

"I think she was meant to end it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosie's POV

I'd like to say that I woke up from the dungeon I feel asleep in. That the nightmare of chains and skeletons and blood that stained the cavern was just that. A nightmare.

But it wasn't.

I come to in the same dispairing dungeon as before. The cold air with the tangy smell of blood and smoke wraps around me like claws and refuses to relinquish it's grasp. I push myself up and take in my brutal surroundings. A grinning madman of a skeleton stares at me with it's wide, gaping holes. Dark crimson blotches scatter the ground like morbid polka dots. Menacing chains cover the walls....

And tie me to this bed. The small concrete slab that serves as my bed, if you can call it that, hangs a good five feet off the ground. My left wrist it chained to the wall, restricting my movement to only the edge of the slab. I peek over the edge and look out the door into the pitch black hallway. A single, yellow white light appears as a small dot way off in the distance. It gets larger as it comes closer, and soon a disturbing familiar man walks into the room.

"Hello darling," He smiles.

"Go to hell," I spit. He grins.

"Already there my dear. And on the throne, no less."

"Excuse me?"

"Oh? Didn't you know? You are to marry the King of Hell. And complete the prophecy."

"What prophecy?! And I will never marry you!" I snarl. He smiles and begins to whisper as if his words are fragile.

"Oh yes you will sweetheart. You see, the prophecy goes a little like this;

The Ruler of the Underworld will marry a Daughter of  Heaven.

She is born of a special race, ones called Nephilim.

A Demon King and an Angel Queen,

No one was to foresee.

The marriage will be out of love,

Validized by the dove.

And for the Queen to complete this deal,

She will break her famliy seal."

I start breathing rapidly.

"What the hell does that mean?!"

He laughs. "We will marry, out of love. And don't worry, one way or another, love will be the reason we wed. Once we wed a dove, or a symbolistic representation, will appear and that will seal our marriage. And finally, you will betray someone whom you love."

"Fat chance!......... But what if it does happen? What does the completeing of this prophecy mean?"

He smiles evily.

"Once this prophecy comes true,

Hell wil reign, all that is new," He says, finishing the prophecy.

"So... S-So if I marry you... And a dove appears and I betray someone I love.... Then Hell will take over?"

"You are smart for being Dean Winchester's child. You must have your mother's brains."

My heart pangs at the mention of Mom. I pray silently that she's okay.

"Now. We are going to have a wonderous wedding. You will, of course, be fitted with a specially made dress. And we will only have the best Minister. And as for guests, well I'm sure you Daddy dear and Mommy love won't miss their only child's big day. And Moose and Boy Toy never leave Squirrel's side."

I begin to cry at the thought of marrying him. Of Mom and Dean and Sam and Castiel here in this awful place.

Crowley, as he told me earlier, snaps his fingers and begins climbing the steps the just appeared in front of my bed. Once he is eye level with me he frowns.

"Don't cry darling," he says while wiping the tears from my cheeks with his thumbs."It'll all be over soon."

His lips touch my forehead and I cringe.

"If you can't handle a kiss on the forehead, how can you ever handle our wedding kiss?" He says with a pout.

The very thought makes me begin to retch. He takes my right hand and lightly pecks it.

"Sweet dreams dearest," He smiles. I panic in confusion before a cloth is pressed against my nose and mouth. A sweet, almost bleach like scent fills the air before everything goes white.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hola, me Mishamegos!!!!!!! How are all you lovely people. Yes, yes. The story has cliff hangers. Yes, Leah hasn't died (Yet) and yes, things are going fast. But don't worry. Everything is going to fall into place. The puzzle will form it's sad little puzzle.

Until next time,

~ I_Am_A_Mishamego

Half-Angel With A Shotgun(COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें