One of THOSE Nights

Rosie's POV

I pick at my dress. One of the beads i've been toying with finally comes loose and bounces to the ground. I sigh and look out from my prison tower (my bed). I hear distant foot steps and from the smokey corridor, Crowley walks out with his hands behind his back.

"Hello Darling," He grins. I slowly back up until my back is pressed against the wall.

"*sigh* Why fight your demon, darling can't we just snuggle?" He mock pouts.

I draw my legs in and wrap my arms around them in response.

"I see. Well, I've brought you a present darling," He says while revealing his hands. In the palm of his hands, rests a dark purple vile.

"It's wine. Drink this, please. It's a wedding present and I thought it would help your nerves," He says with pleading eyes.

I shiver at the thought of drinking what he's offered me, but I need to calm down before I snap. I tentatively crawl to the side. He holds the bottle up and reaches it close to me. I gingerly take it from his hands. I uncork the bottle and breathe in the sweet, peachy smell. I take a small sip, and the taste of vanilla and peaches is wonderful after days of nothing.

I down the whole bottle in just under a minute. I hand the bottle back to Crowley.

"Oh, dear!" He grins evily.

"Whaat?" I say, my body feeling heavyv with sleep and my eyelids drooping.

"I must've grabbed the wrong bottle. You see, this is a potion. Whoever drinks this will not wake up until the blood of a loved one touches their sleeping skin and a kiss of love is given."

"You bastard," I mumble.

"Only the best darling," He grins. I watch him walk away as everything turns blurry.

I hear him give orders and then he tur

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dean's POV

We all silently creep in through the back door of Hell. I let everyone pass me while I look back and make sure no one has noticed us or is following us. We quickly make our way through the black corridors without making too much noise.

"Okay, now. We're in, but where is Rosie?" I ask.

"Crowley would have her locked away somewhere were it would be hard to get to her, and there would be lots of guards outside that room," Cas says.

"You mean like that?" Leah asks as she points to a room on the far end of the corridor. It's surrounded by guards.

"Yeah, like that," Sam sighs.

"Alright, we need a plan," I say. I motion for them to come closer and I begin telling them what we should do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I nod at Sam who comes at tthe demons from one side, then Sam comes from the other. Leah runs down the corridor and attacks them from the front. I jump down from the banister and then begin taking them down.

Soon, all of the demons are unconicous or dead. I kick open the door and we all rush in. I raise my shotgun, as does everyone else.

And then we realize the room is empty.

"Fuck!" I scream. And realize my mistake too late.

We're ambushed from all sides. The last thing I hear before getting knocked over the head is Leah's scream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my darlings!!!! :) Only  a chapter or two left :( But don't fear everything that's gonna happen will me dearies :D So until the next cilff-hanger ;)

~ I_Am_A_Mishamego