Another Me

Leah shares a frightened glance with Dean before running outside. As they turn the corner of the house, they see Sam and Cas kneeling next to Rosie, who was crying and clutching her arm. As Leah and Dean grow closer, Leah almost vomits in shock. Blood seeps through Rosie's fingers and flashes of white bone show when she presses harder onto her broken arm.

"What the hell happened?" Dean snarls at Sam while Leah takes Rosie into her arms.

"She climbed up the tree to get down an apple for all of us. One of the branches broke and she fell," Castiel says slowly. Dean scoops up Rosie, who was in too much pain to protest.

"Alright, we've gotta get you to a hospital, okay Rose?" Dean says quitely.

"Dean, no."

All eyes go to Leah in bewilderment.

"Take her inside and into the bathroom. I'll be right behind you."

"Leah, she needs a doctor-"

"No, she doesn't. Take her into the bathroom. Now," Leah says calmly and sternly.

Dean thinks it over before gingerly taking Rosie into the house and into the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dean, when you said you and your family were hunters, I knew what you meant."

"I doutb that-"

"You hunt the supernatural. You kill off the monsters and you save the humans," Leah says as she begins to wipe the blood off of Rosie's arm.

Sam, Dean, and Cas share a suprised glance.

"How did you-"

"Because my father and his father before him were hunters. That is, until they had families. Then they settled down. They still taught their kids the way of hunting. It only took the way you and your brother acting and the way your father acted to see that you were all hunters."

Leah cocks her head towards Cas. "Is he a hunter too?"

"Uh, yeah. I guess you can say that," Cas says slowly.

Rosie was still crying, silent tears streaming down her face. Leah gently took Rosie's face in her hands and met her eyes.

"I need you to do what you normally do, okay sweetheart?"

"B-but M-M-Mom-"

"It's okay baby. You can trust them."

Rosie nods slowly before scooting away from her mother. Leah steps back and motions for the others to do the same. Rosie gingerly touches her arm and presses lightly onto it.

Just as she does that, a blueish gray hue smoke curls up from her fingers. It wraps around her arm and glows brilliantly. Everyone but Cas turns their head.

When they look at Rosie, her arm is no longer broken.

"H-How did you do that?"

"I don't believe it. I never thought it would happen," Castiel says quietly in awe.

Dean and Sam turn to Cas.

"What?"

Cas turns to Leah. "You're a vessel........ You're a vessel for an angel. And you were a vessel for one when you and Dean slept together."

Dean turns to Leah, who looks at anywhere but Dean.

"Is he telling the truth? Is that what you meant by you weren't who I thought you were?"

"I- He- Well...... Yes. But not anymore! I swear...... The angel told me I was destined to help fufill a prophecy. But nothing has ever happened. The angel left after Rosie was born-"

"Rosie is still here by the way. And she wants to know what the hell you're talking about when you say this guy is my Dad! Mom, you said Dad had died before I was born in a car accident. So what's the truth. Is he really my Dad?" Rosie says with tears lingering in her eyes. Her burning puppy eyes aim at Leah.

"I.. Yes, he is. I didn't tell you because-"

"Because why? Why the hell would you tell me my father was dead?! I hate you!"

Leah blinks rapidly as tears slip down her pale cheeks. Dean faces Rosie, who had begun crying herself.

"Rose, you shouldn't say that to your Mom-"

"Hey fuck you! You weren't there for my life and you could've come back. I don't wanna hear your hunter bullshit that you couldn't. Because you could. And you haven't been much of Dad, so leave me the fuck alone," Rosie wheels on Dean before stalking out of the bathroom angrily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! Here is yet another chapter of Half-Angel with a Shotgun. I hope you guys like it. Im sorry if the story is going slow, but remember im working with my own plot and my own story, so gimme a break please!!!

Much loves (and hate),

I_Am_A_Mishamego