First times

"Mell, look," the next morning, Tyler gasped in shock as he was about to leave the tent. V's little kingdom was located between the makeshift little living room and the parents' bedroom. Mell and Tyler inevitably had to pass through V's room each time they went outside, which didn't bother the teenager nor his parents since they spent most of their time outside anyway. Still, it was immediately noticeable that V wasn't sleeping alone in his one-man cot.

"What is it?" she asked sleepily, rubbing her eyes tiredly. When she saw Kaden and V cuddled together in bed, she stopped in surprise next to her husband. V was still lying snuggled close to Kaden, or more was lying on top of him. At some point during the night, V had grown tired of his shirt and had taken it off, which didn't make the situation look any better for the two of them. It wasn't the first time Kaden had slept in the tent with them, but it was the first time he had been in a bed with V, rather than sleeping on the floor or couch as he usually did.

"Look at this."

"What happened?" she whispered back in an energetic voice, still not fully awake and a little overwhelmed by the picture before her.

"I don't know," Tyler laughed softly, rubbing his forehead. This promised to be an interesting morning.

"Are they... together?" She was audibly irritated. She had always assumed that V and Siria would be together, but that would mean-.

"Mell, I don't know!" hissed Tyler back, a little overwhelmed, having as few answers to his wife's questions as she did. But now his voice had been a little too loud and V looked up sleepily. At first, he was still a little tired and confused as he squinted into the brightness, but when he saw his parents standing next to him, he also noticed the warm body beneath him. Confused, he looked down and discovered Kaden still asleep with one arm wrapped around his stomach.

Oh shit! "Mom, Dad!" he suddenly gasped, and trying to get out of his bed, he got caught in his own blanket and stumbled towards the floor. "H-hey, you guys are up already?" He tried to cover the whole thing with a laugh as he scrambled back to his feet. But it was no use, how could he talk his way out of the obvious?

"Yes, we are, do you want to explain what's going on?" his mother asked, not really angry, but more curious.

"I-eh, we, um...", how was he supposed to explain? He didn't know what was going on himself! His hand wandered into his blue hair, brushing back the tousled short strands.

"You what, young man?" she teased him further and a warm glint flitted through her eyes, meanwhile she braced a hand on her hip, tilting it a little to the side.

"I-" as he tried to find the right words, he "subtly" kicked the back of his cot, causing Kaden to wake up with a grunt.

"Huh? What?" He asked, confused, but woke up rather quickly at the sight of his parents. 

"Oh oh."

"Yeah oh oh. What are you doing in our son's bed?" Tyler asked urgently in a deep, menacing voice, crossing his muscular arms in front of his chest to add emphasis to his voice. V's jaw dropped in shock, and Kaden sat beside him, chalky as well, both at a loss for words. 

"You'd better go now," Tyler's voice brooked no discussion.

"Yes, sir," Kaden whispered a "good luck" to V before fleeing the tent, leaving an almost cartoonish cloud of dust behind him.

"So, and we're talking now," V swallowed hard and his heart slipped into his pants. He was fucked. 

They had sat down around an old campfire pit a little out of earshot of the rest of the clan, and V didn't dare lift his head to look at his parents. His father stared angrily at him until Mell gently nudged him in the side with his elbow. "Stop it, Tyler, he's suffered enough already," she said, and in an instant his father's features softened.