04: This isn't dieting

6/18/15-6/20/15

Status: Revised

Words: 2010

🌱🌱🌱

Quote:  "You don't measure someone by their weight, you measure someone by their ability."

🌱🌱🌱

Chapter Three:

Having crutches for a week now, sucks. I'm constantly being pushed around in the crowded hallways, I have trouble keeping my backpack over my shoulder, so I'm left to lean on the nearest wall. I momentarily close my eyes shut and stay for a few minutes knowing that maybe I'm going to be late to my theater class, but at least I have an excuse. 

"You need help?" a modulated husky voice asked.

I opened my eyes revealing a very attractive guy in front of me, a guy in a royal gold and black track uniform shirt. I rolled my eyes at this unimpressed. His green eyes lingered on mine in confusion.

"No," I said with pride, clearly struggling with my backpack.

I looked up at him, he was probably a solid six foot two and he was trying hard not to laugh at this. I frowned as soon as he chuckled at my expression I noticed a faint scar on his left eyebrow. It was kind of an adorable remark for a guy to have.

"Hey, I'm actually heading to Theater class and I think you're in that class. I'm sure I'll be late but walking with you might save me, and I'll give my service to you," He told me.

And there it was, what he wanted, just to help me for his advantage.

"Wait, let me get this straight. So you don't know if I attend theater class with you to which we've been attending for a few weeks, right?" I inquired with a derisive smile, waiting for his answer, but he hesitated a bit and mumbled something I didn't get to hear, "and who are you?" I replied.

"Apollo," he-Apollo said with a hint of hope.

Apollo, that name sounds familiar.

"Apollo, do you happen to be dating Camri Noelle?" I looked at Apollo waiting for his response, I think this alerted him somehow because of the look of his face, he was clearly confused.

"Yeah," Apollo awkwardly said.

I had given up on the idea to make him wait, so I decided to start walking anyway, I was sure he'll not risk staying standing there. He shortly followed by my side, even though I was slow as a turtle.

"Might as well take my back pack," I said handing him my bag.

"Sure," Apollo said taking my bag from me and lunching it over his right shoulder and fastening it securely. 

Together we navigated to class, of course our theater teacher wasn't very pleased that we've arrived 10 minutes late. I said I have an excuse and that I had no idea why he'd followed me, I would have laughed in that moment but instead I confessed it was a joke, again the teacher and Apollo didn't find this pleasing, and so I stayed quiet throughout the class.

Just great.

The class mostly went fluently, but I swear that it was just going too slow for me. The teacher continuously over repeated things I already learned in my past year. Probably because I have failed this class about two times, don't blame me; it's the teacher who keeps failing me. I've already spent $250 dollars to repeat this class, even tutoring after school but nothing seemed to change the mind of my teacher. So imagine the awkward, most insensible parent teacher conference, add a little bit of rolling eyes and it all equals to a grudge and another year of theater class.  My dad wasn't too happy about this, I wouldn't blame him.