01: author's note

Start Date: 6/10/15

🌱🌱🌱
First things first, I'm the realest (realest)

Drop this and let the whole world feel it (let 'em feel it) JK haha but on the serious note.... honestly I hate this song oh whale!

But with further detail

(Alternative Summary)

When obsession starts to control 17 year old Amity's life, everything starts to revolve around the idea of pure perfection she tries to obtain. Not only has Amity turned to a deadly solution that has driven her away from her best friend Sebastian but away from the idealized pledge both swore they said to be the most irresistible people in school during their junior year.

Sebastian has no problem acquiring the life he'd always dreamed of, being team captain for the track team gaining imaginably popularity.

But as Amity continues to struggle with her plan to become beautiful, she's soon abandoned by Sebastian.

Now, she has no remedy but to ask for help from the arrogant, cocky, idolized track runner, Apollo London.

Alongside, Apollo realized there's so much more than what Amity seems to be. With secrets to reveal, and fears to conquer both Amity and Apollo begin to understand how perfection can be deceiving among happiness, the one thing Amity has begun to learn.

Knowing that falling in love with someone who could potentially destroy you, is far more dangerous than being saved from your own thoughts.

Now it's up to Amity to decide on whether she wants to continue the deadly path that might just kill her or simply take the hand of the boy she has learned to fear.

One thing for sure... is that you can't have both.

With a lost friendship, a boy who teaches Amity how to love and be loved, and a devastating ending that cannot be undone. There will be so many questions left unanswered.

But the real question everyone needs to ask:

Can Apollo still save the girl who needs to be saved?

Photo credits to the right full owner, and I will sure have misspellings... you've been warned.