Flashbacks (part 3)

Sorry for the delay guys, I had some things to do.

So far, staying with the Smith family as their adopted daughter has been amazing so far, they are the kind of parents any child will wish for.

I got closer to them and more comfortable with them, I was able to tell them how it has been in the orphanage and I got to know more about them; it turns out they are having a petty hard time.

Mrs. Smith is a chef at her Mini restaurant, which is doing well and I enjoy tagging along with her to the restaurant to help out) 

Mr. Smith is an accountant at this big company owned by the Williams ( and rumors have it that the company isn't fair enough to their workers)

Seeing Mr.&Mrs. Smith working hard to provide for the family, prompted me to wanna work hard and make them proud.

I was later enrolled in school and I started my first class in 9th grade ( OMG is the school enormous)

My first day in 9th grade went smoothly with some turbulence.

I was searching for my class when I bumped into someone, it was a girl and she was so beautiful, her eyes were sparkling blue and hazel like mine.

We stared at each other for a while, till she broke the silence by introducing herself 

Hi, sorry for bumping into you "I'm Hannah Williams", what's your name??

I'm Be..ll. Bella Smith, seems we both have similar eyes

ye....ah, we do, "still confused by the appearances" I'm late for class now "Bell" You don't mind me calling you that right??

No... no not at all Hannah it's very sweet of you to do so smiling

Ok bell, we'll talk later waving while running to class

Sighs, I hope to see her soon