My Flashbacks (Part 1)

Taking a stroll down the street while wondering about the dreams that always appear to me every night.

Flashbacks

It happened that i was involved in a car accident with my biological parents at the age of 7.

From then on, my life changed drastically.

I survived the accident but unfortunately i lost my memory, "scoffs... seems my memory was exchanged for my life"

When i woke up in the hospital, I was surrounded by Doctors saying strange things.
One of them asked me...

Doctor: Are you feeling any pains Lil girl?

Lil Bella: No, just a lil headache sir... please where am I?

Doctor: Okay, that's good... you are in the hospital dear, you were involved in an accident with your parents... Do you mind telling me your name??

Lil Bella: "starts sobbing" i don't know my name sir... please who and where are my parents??

Doctor: "shocks" you don't know your name at all lil girl?

Lil Bella: i can't seem to remember anything sir...

Doctor: i don't know who your parents are; because you are here alone for now till we trace where your parents are but for now, you need to rest more okay???

Lil Bella: "sniffs" okay doctor..

I recovered later but I still had amnesia, I was then an Orphan and I was sent to an Orphanage home.
I stayed in the Orphanage home for 2yrs, my life in the Orphanage home went well... I was loved by everyone there.

Then I was Adopted by the Smith family (Mrs. Lisa Smith and Mr Yonas Smith) and I was named "Bella Smith"

And then my journey started...

Thanks for reading 🥰
I'll be back with the Next Chapter