Paw Patrol: Return of the Old Paw Patroller

Start from the beginning

Melody: We could lift it out without powers!

Mason: (nods) If your family would be okay with it?

Genie Pups: No troubles for our friend!

Mason: Thank you guys!

(scene changes to The Cheetah in her Cheetah Mobile and Mayor Humdinger on his kitty carrier)

The Cheetah: (annoyed) Cousin, go faster! We have to beat Mason and those annoying magic pups so I can take back the Cheetah Patroller!

Mayor Humdinger: You're the one who didn't have a second seat in your race car! Besides, some of those magic pups could've just teleported there!

The Cheetah: (realizes) (annoyed) Why didn't you say that earlier!?

Mayor Humdinger: I just remembered some of them did that!

The Cheetah: Forget it, I'm going ahead! (speeds ahead)

Mayor Humdinger: (eye rolls) She leaves me in the dust again! (grabbed by talon-like paws) Huh? (notices) You again!

(Mayor Humdinger take off his kitty carrier by the harpy pups)

Mayor Humdinger: (screams) Gah!

(scene changes to The Cheetah arriving near a big pool of quicksand)

The Cheetah: Ha! I've made it before any of those annoying magic mutts got here!

Female voice: How dare you insult all the magic pups!

The Cheetah: (surprised) Who said that?

(Goldie climbs down from a nearby tree)

The Cheetah: (mocking) What magic mutt are you, some kind of mutant lizard pup!?

Goldie: (angrily glares) I'm a basilisk pup! (calms herself slightly) Fear my power! (uses her petrifying gaze)

(scene changes to Carlos and Tracker searching for relics)

Tracker: Such a nice day in the jungle!

The Cheetah's voice: (loud screams)

Tracker: (alert) I know that voice! That was The Cheetah, Mayor Humdinger's cousin!

Carlos: Something must've happened to her! We'd best check to make sure nothing bad happened!

Tracker: (nods) Si!

(both rush off into the jungle)

Mayor Humdinger's voice: Hello?

(Carlos and Tracker look up a tree finding Mayor Humdinger and his kitty carrier sitting on a branch)

Carlos: Mayor Humdinger, what are you doing in that tree?

Mayor Humdinger: The harpy pups did this to me!

Tracker: Why would they do that?

Mayor Humdinger: (sighs) Okay, they had a very good reason! My cousin and I were going for the old Paw Patroller which she took and made into the Cheetah Patroller!

Carlos: (confused) But it sunk in quicksand, it's gone?

Mayor Humdinger: Mason said otherwise! My cousin and I spied on him and all the magic pups!

Tracker: All of them!

Mayor Humdinger: If you get me down, I'll tell you the rest!

Tracker: Seems fair! (barks) Cables!

(Mystery flies over and carefully grabs Mayor Humdinger's shoulders with her back feet)

Mayor Humdinger: Not again!