37| date

Y/N'S POV

We finally finished out meal. First we started our date by a little walk in Hogsmeade.

"Okay so we're going on a walk and a cute little picnic next to Black lake" he says. "Yay" I scream clinging onto his arm.

"Mattheo" I whisper. "Hm" he hums. "You know I love you right?" I say smiling looking up at him.

"I do and you know I love you too. You're not planning on leaving me now when we just started dating, right?" he panics.

"No, no, no. I just wanted to make sure you knew" I say smiling and he just picks me up as I gasp and giggle.

We made it to the Black lake where I see a cute little picnic blanket with strawberrys and chocolate.

"Awwwww this is so sweat Mattheo" I say as he blushes. "Thanks, now sit down love" he says and we sit down.

We talked for hours just laughing, joking, flirting. He really is the sweetest person ever.

After a picnic we continued our walk to the Astronomy Tower to watch the sunset. He sits down next to railings and I sit down next to him laying my head on his shoulder.

"We almost kissed here" I say slightly chuckling at the memories. "Yeah, the biggest regret in my life is that I pulled away"

"Awwww, well we're here now" I say smiling as I look at him. "Yeahhh" he said leaning his forehead on mine.

"Uh huh" I say smiling. He leaned in as he kissed me while sun was setting into black lake.

I smile through the kiss. Just the feeling of his lips on mine was enough to make me feel buterflies.

We slowly pull away smiling. "Now, this is how it's done" he says smiling. I just chuckle.

"You said you'll tell me later about your mom, is this the right time? You know you don't need to tell me if you're not comfortable" I say giving him slight sad smile.

WARNING: mentions of sensitive topics

"I'm comfortable enough with you. You see my mom liked you really much and she didn't even met you. And then she found out that you're a Potter but we decided to meet and she said she'll cover for me to my father and..." he stops as his voice cracks a little.

"She covered for me so my father he-he" he says as tears show in his eyes. He was trying his best to fought them back.

"Hey hey, it's okay to cry, okay?" I say holding his hand in mine. And like that he broke down into my arms.

My boy. It broke me to see him like this. He never showed this side of him. Not to anyone.

"It's okay, shhh" I hum twirling his curls in my hand. "S-she did-did it fo-for me, sh-she did it fo-for u-us" he said sobbing.

That women sounded amazing. I wish I had a chance to meet her better. She died for us. My heart broke. Rest in peace.

We snuggle into each other as his sobs die down. "I'm sorry for being like this. I know I'm so stupid I just" he starts before I cut him off.

"Woah, woah, woah, Mattheo its okay to cry. I do too. What you went through is traumatic and I'm glad you're comfortable enough to share this with me and I think I'm able comfortable to share some secrets with you" I say looking down.

He sniffles as he calms down still crying a bit while I brush my fingers through his hair. "What secrets do you have?" he asks.

"Well, when your father kidnapped my parents I went to my foster parents and there I was tortured and I didn't even do anything" I start.

I could feel tears in my eyes. Just the thought of that awful childhood made me scared.

"After that I was almost raped and after numerous people telling me I'm worthless I guess I just believed it. So I.." I stop because I'm too embarrassed to say I started cutting myself.

"So you" he starts looking up at me scared about what I'm going to say. "I just started cutting and I couldn't stop" I say as I broke down in tears.

"Oh, darling, I'm sorry you had to go through that but I'm here now and you can tell me anything that bothers you, okay?" he pleads and I nod.

"Can I see your scars?" he asks. I hesitate before nodding as I show them. I was embarrassed of them.

"Oh, darling" he says pulling me into a tight hug. "I-I don't disgust you?" I whisper sobbing.

"Darling, why would I be disgusted? It's not your fault. I also have scars" he says as he hugs me.

YOU CAN LOOK NOW

"Yeah, and I love them but I'm sorry you have them. You didn't deserve that" I say as I crease his face.

We just gaze into each others eyes and I lean down to peck his lips. "My mother would love you" he says sadly smiling.

"I really wish I got to know her better" I say. "Yeah, imagine you would be my two favorite people maybe in future there will be three" he says and I back up.

"What do you mean three? You plan on dumping me?" I ask confused as he just laughs. "I ment our kid" he says.

My face flushes red. I wouldn't know is it from embarrassment or blush. "You think we should have a kid?" I ask smiling.

WARNING: actions leading to smut but no smut writen

"Yeah only if you want to" he says smiling taking me in his arms. "You know if we want a kid, we need to make it" I say smirking.

"Uhm hm, I love that" he says pulling me by my waist to kiss me. I kiss him back letting his tongue slide into my mouth.

"Not now, but the process would be fun" I whisper against his lips as he nods groaning.

I stumble back to the wall. He puts his hand on the wall beside my head. His lips were soft and warm, they felt so perfect on mine.

I wrap my arms around his neck. "Mhm" I moan against his lips. "Let's go back to our dorm" he says and I nod.

He picks me up and I gasp giggling. In the mater of few seconds we were in our dorm already making out.

He smashes his lips on mine roughly as we fall down onto bed. My back against the soft white sheets and he on top of me.

He pulls his lips millimeters away. "Are you sure you want to do this?" he asks with his hand on my waist.

"Yes" I let out. "Okay, you're gonna tell me everything you want me to do and things you hate so I make sure you're comfortable and ok" he says looking me in eyes.

I smile pulling him to me by his collar and kissing him roughly. His shirt was gone. And mine was too.

Let's just stop here and say we both lost our virginity that night. But it was also the best night of my life.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: I'm back. I know I haven't posted in ages sorry I was taking a break.

Sorry but I just can't write smut. And I was uncomfortable and cringing for just the leading scenes so yeah.

7,5 K READS AND 80TH PLACE IN MATTHEO RIDDLE STORIES PEOPLE THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE. THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH.

Also I would be very thankful if you could vote. For all chapters. I noticed some people don't even realize they didn't vote for a certain chapter. Probably forgot. So please could you check if you voted for all. Only if you like the story, I hope I'm not being rude, sorry, ly♡