17| day after a day

THIRD'S POV

Following day Y/n woke up on the floor with tears flooded cheaks.

The flashbacks from yesterday came flouting back. Why would he do that to her? And just as she started to like him?

Well, at least now she knows very clearly that he does not like her back. In fact he pretty much hates her ,well, that's what she thought.

On the other hand Mattheo woke up in his bed with the tears stained pillow. He stared at the ceiling.

Why did he had to do that? She must think he hates her now when it's the exact opposite. But now she will hate him. And there's no turning back now.

All he wanted was to have her in his arms. Cuddle with her while she tells him everything that bothers her and he can comfort her so she wouldn't be sad.

All he wanted was her. And just her he couldn't have. Why? Just because their parents were enemies.

They were born to hate each other but they decided to love each other. Unfortunately in the end we were all born to die.

Both of them got up. While their thoughts were occupied with one another. Y/n wished she could just stop thinking about him but she couldn't.

They got ready heading to breakfast. They couldn't know that they were heading in the same way as other one. And just then bam. They bumped to each other.

Mattheo's face immediately softened but he soonly replaced it with a horrific groan.

"Potter, can you just move out of my way? I do not want to see your face every second" Mattheo said knowing he wants to spend eternity staring at her.

"It's not like I would like to see your stupid face either and you are the one who bumped into me so don't tell me to move. And please move out of the way cause unlike others I have places to be" she answered with a lot of attitude.

That's what he liked about her. No matter what she always had the attitude. He was trying his best not to smirk.

He raised his hands in defense and moved to he side so he can let her pass. She rolled her eyes and passed by him while he just watched her walk away before heading after her in Great hall.

And of course he had to sit opposite of her. He sat down and she scoffed. "Have a problem, Potter?" he asked trying to get closer to her by fighting.

"Yes, it's you." she said back with no hesitation. "Me? It's me. I'm the problem?" he asked with smirk and she just rolled her eyes.
(Taylor Swift reference)

The entire breakfast Mattheo was glaring at Y/n. More like love staring with no one noticing. The way her hair fell perfectly on her face fascinated him. He really loved everything about her.

Y/n looked up at him. "What? You have a staring problem?" she asked looking at him dead in the eye. He obviously looked away acting like nothing happened which only made her roll her eyes.

"I'm going running" she said standing up after eating everything that was served. "Ok, see ya" Enzo said as she waved.

Y/n went running around the Black lake and courtyard of Hogwarts. While Y/n went running Mattheo went to study.

He sat down next to window in the common room. Just as he began studying he gave a little glance to the window.

His eyes immediately freeze seeing Y/n running around the lake. She was so hot in his opinion. The way she didn't let anyone control her or her life. She had a routine that no one could change.

Oh, God was he hypnotized with this girl. Just then he feels a hand being placed on his shoulder making him flinch.

MATTHEO'S POV

I immediately turn around as soon as I feel hand tap my shoulder. I look to see my best friend, Theodore.

"Hey" I say with a slight smile. "You really like her, don't you?" he asks. "Straight to the point I guess" I say and he scoffs.

"Anwser the question" he commands. "Yeah, I do. I like her, okay? But she doesn't like me back. And she will definitely not like me after all that I did to her." I answer.

"Okay. You make a good couple. And don't worry. I know right now everything seems dark but trust me soon you'll both be friends again then you'll get together and get married" he started rambling.

"Well, you see you're wrong. When it all gets better. She'll have someone new and I will have to watch the girl I love walk with some brat all around the school holding hands being all lovely while all I want is her." I say to him standing up.

He stood there speechless. "You love her?" he asked. Shit. "Yes, okay? Yes I do. But she'll never love me back now." I whisper shout. He just stood there silent.

Y/N'S POV

I was running around the lake when sudently I hear someone yell my name. I turn around to see Enzo.

He runs up to me catching his breath. "How... fast... can... you...run?" he asked between the breaths as I shrugged.

"What do you need?" I ask smiling. "Well first of all check how are you after all of this" he says. "I'm fine." I answer knowing that's a lie.

"You sure?" he asks. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be sure?" I ask. "Well, you know the all that happened with Mattheo" he says.

"What about it?" I ask acting stupid. "Y/n, I know you like him." he answers with a sad smile.

"I don't" I lie. "Yes, yes you do. And he's a jerk for doing that to you and Y/n I know that hurt you just let me help, let me be there for you, you're always there for me so let me be there for you" he says and I just give in.

I hug him tightly. I feel the tears in my eyes. I don't want to cry in front of him. "Y/n, it's okay to cry" he whispers and I broke down.

"I really like him. And just as I started to like him he did this" I say with tears streaming down my face. "I know sweetheart he's a jerk and one day he'll see what he has done and now we'll go to Hogsmeade and have fun, okay?" he asks smiling.

"Okay" I say wiping my tears. Only if anyone could see how much hurt was she.

THIRD'S POV

Little did they now that someone was watching the whole interaction. Mattheo.

His heart arched only at the thought of her crying because of him. His Juliet was crying because of him.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: Hello. I know this chapter was boring cause it's the filter one but I promise no more filter ones from now on something will be happening but there won't be much drama. Anyway, thank you for reading. Ly all♡♡♡