1| new school year

Y/N'S POV
"Y/n, Harry you're gonna be late for your first day of 4th year" I hear my mom yell. "Listen to your mother" my father yells. "Coming" I say walking downstairs. I see Harry packing his bags.

I walk over to my panicking mom. "I'm here." I say. She hugs me and then Harry walks over ruining the moment by pushing himself into our hug, ugh Mr. I'm so important. "Sorry to interrupt but we're late." My dad says walking over.

We all jump into the car and drove away from our house not even having idea how much this year will change our lifes.

As I walked through the door I spot my friends. I run in Lorenzo's arms. We hug like we haven't hug each others in centuries.

I look up at him. "What's up, bitch?" he says. "Nothing, how are you, asshole?"
I say fighting back. He just shruggs as
I pull away from the hug.

Daphne literally jumped on me. Hugging me as tight as she can. I couldn't even breathe. "Babe, I can't breathe!" I barely said. She slowly pulled away. "I missed you so much." she said. "I missed you too, babe." I say.

I then hugged Theodore. "I missed you too much." I say. "I missed you too." He whispers.

I hugged Pansy and Blaise and Draco. Tom isn't here how strange.

We all head to compartmant. We walk in the biggest one we could find. We just talked and joked for a few minutes and then Tom walked in. Finally.

"There you are, I thought you went missing." I joked.

"Wow, Y/n, how mature? I was dropping off my brother at one compartmant." he says while sitting down.

"Brother? I didn't know you had a brother." I say. He has a brother?

"Yeah, he was home schooled. He will be same year as you but Dumbledore decided to put him in compartmant with 1st years." he snickered.

Hm, interesting. We all got back to our conversations. After some time I got up to use the bathroom.

"I'll be right back." I said to group getting nodds and smiles.

I walk in the bathroom doing my business. I walk out bumping into someone making them drop their books.

I crunch down to help them pick up their books. "I'm so sorry." I say picking theirs books.

"It's okay, love." someone said. Love? Did he just call me love? I'm blushing.

I look up to meet his brown eyes. His posture making him look tough and cold but dimples around his smile saying something completely different. His big muscles showing through his white shirt. His brown curly hair falling onto his beautiful face. He looked so familiar. From where do I know him?

I picked up his books and gave it to him. "Sorry again." I say. "It's okay." he says. "See you around." I say walking away. "See you." I hear him yell. Even his voice is a familiar sound.

I walk back to my compartmant. "Finaly, what took you so long?" I hear Lorenzo groan. "I bumped into someone." I say. "Who?" Daphne asks exaited. "I don't know, he didn't told me his name." I answered. "Oh, he?" Daphne smirks. "Yeah, he." I say scoffing.

"Was he hot?" she asks. "Not gonna tell you." I say and she didn't stop asking questions for the rest of the ride. But yes, yes he was hot.

~small time skip~

I entered the Great hall walking over to slytherin table. Reuniting with gang.

"Hi, guys." I say.

"Hi, bestie" Theo says wanting to piss Lorenzo and Daphne off.

"Um, she's mine bestie, bitch." Lorenzo says in 'duh' voice.

"You're both very wrong. She's mine bestie." Daphne says.

"You mean my bestie." Pansy says.

"Hate to break it to you but Lorenzo is my bestie." I say.

"Hahaha, you can all suck it." Lorenzo yells.

"What about me?" Daphne asks pouting.

We all burst out of laughter. "Silence" Dumbledore yells and starts his boring speach.

"Bla, bla, bla, this year we have a new student joining 4th year. When you hear his name do not panic he's nothing like his father. Please welcome Mattheo Riddle." he says as door of Great hall open and Riddle walks in. I don't know why but I think I heard that name before.

There were many loud whispers and gasp. I look at the boy, god damm it that's the guy I bumped into. Ugh, he's hot. No, Y/n Potter do not think like that about Riddle.

"Mattheo Riddle" McGonagall calls and he walks up to Sorting hat. She placed Sorting hat on his head and it yells 'Slytherin'

Of course, what a surprise. He walks over to slytherin table and the only seat left was next to me. Of course it is. He sat next to me. Shit.

"We meet again, love." he says. Why do I think this is cute? Stop it Y/n.

"I'm sorry, did I miss something? I'm confused?" Lorenzo says making me and Mattheo turn out head in his direction.

"Yeah, did we miss something?" Tom says with eyebrow raised.

"No, you didn't miss anything, Riddle is just being annoying." I say turning back to my food.

Both Lorenzo and Tom raise a brow while Mattheo just smiles. Just then Harry comes up to me.

"Can I talk to you?" he asks. I look at my friends then nod.

"Alone" he says and I frown getting up going to corner to have some privacy.

"You know who's son, really Y/n you couldn't gotten anyone better?" he says sarcastically.

"What?" I say confused. What is he talking about?

"What do you mean 'what' I'm not deaf, I heard he called you love!" he says. Omg.

"Ph, trust me that's nothing. He's just weird. There isn't anything between us. You know I don't belive in love. My dreams about living single. But also if it even was something maybe he's not like his father." I say.

"I just don't want to see you get hurt." he says.

"I know. I won't get hurt I promise. And I'm not planning on dating anyone" I promise him.

I went back just to see Lorenzo laughing his ass off making me laugh. Mattheo trying not to laugh, key word trying. Daphne choking of laughter and Theodore looking mad as ever.

"Why are you laughing? What did I miss?" I say sitting down.

"Oh, nothing just Theodore convincing himself that he doesn't go out with that many girls" Lorenzo barely managed to say making Mattheo laugh. He looks so cute laughing.

I chuckle putting my hand on Theodore's shoulder. "Sorry to break it to you but Lorenzo's right." I say.

We all laughed and had fun the whole day. We went to classes and got back to our dorms. I luckly have my own room. I go to sleep what a miracle? I usually have a panic attack before I go to sleep but today I fell asleep happily.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•