13| meeting

(I forgot about Draco in the last chapter so I will change it. I'll just add Draco.)

Y/N'S POV

And as we were about to kiss this time it was me who pulled away. Yeah, you heard me right. I pulled away.

We were both disappointed but didn't say anything. This is so awkward.

I pulled away cause I don't want replay of the last time. He said he doesn't want to kiss without feelings so I am respecting his wish.

I started cleaning his face again. "So when is your next meeting?" I ask. "Tomorrow" he answered and I nod.

"Okay you're all done." I say and he gets up. "Well thank you Y/n Potter for this kind service. I'll see you tomorrow." he says and leaves a kiss on my cheak a bit close to my lips.

"No problem, Mattheo Riddle. I'll see you tomorrow then." I say like nothing happened.

We then walk over to my door and he winks at me before walking out.

I close the door behind him. I find myself leaning against the door and biting my lip. Wtf.

I do not like him. I am not catching feelings. Or am I? He came in our school before 5 days. I couldn't catch feelings so fast or?

Omg, what if I like him? Shit, shit, shit. I shouldn't do this. I shouldn't like him. He is supposed to be my enemy and now I like him. Oh my God I said it. I like him.

I like him. That's the thought I fell asleep with.

MATTHEO'S POV

I left her dorm. Why did I regret her pulling away? I don't like her, right?

But she's so pretty and nice and sweet. Omg, no. What the heck is she doing to me? I met her only 5 days ago.

But what if I like her? I can't like her. I can't get her in the danger. I am not supposed to like her. Oh, shit. I like her.

I like her. Why did this happen to me? She definitely doesn't feel the same way. I mean she literally showed it by pulling away.

Omg why am I thinking does she feel the same. This feeling is so confusing. But she's so beautiful and smart and perfect.

I need to stop thinking about this. I have to go to sleep. And that's how I fell asleep thinking about one specific girl named Y/n whose last name is Potter. She is supposed to be my enemy.

~next morning~

I woke up and got ready. I walk into the Great hall to see everyone except Y/n at the table eating breakfast.

"Hey guys." I say. "Hello Mattheo" they say as I sit down. I put the food on my plate. Still no sign of Y/n. "Where is Y/n?" I ask.

Everyone smirk. Oh, god. I'm in deep shit right now. "Wouldn't you like to know? She got up early, already ate and went to run, why do you ask?" Lorenzo says.

"No reason. I asked cause everyone are here and she's not." I tried to get away with some stupid excuse. I damm well know that's a lie. Shit.

"Ah huh, whatever you say. Sounds to me like you have a little crush." Theodore says. Oh shit. He knows. No he doesn't.

"Oh, please I'm a Riddle I don't even know what love is. Also she's Potter that would never work out." I say knowing damm well that the first sentences was a big lie.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Blaise says. Sudently we hear Tom groan. "He's calling us." Tom says holding his arm.

I immediately know what he's talking about. Our father is calling us for a meeting. Tom only has a dark mark. We are supposed to get it later but father says Tom is tough so he had to get it sooner then any of us.

We all ran out of hall to a forbidden forest. We open a portal. As we walk through it into Malfoys Manor.

This place is always so creepy. I mean Malfoys could decorate this better. It's so dark and cold. I hate it here.

We walk into a meeting room. My father sitting on the end of the table. "Ah, my sons. Sit down everyone." he says smiling.

Oh God, did anyone teached him how to wash his teeth. I prefer when he doesn't smile. He looks so crazy and creepy in the same time.

We all sit down. Me and Tom on each side of a table next to our father. Theodore sat next to me and Draco next to Tom. Blaise sat next to his parents.

"My son, so how is at Hogbats or how ever that school is called?" my father asked. Hogbats, really?

"It's good, the classes are useful. Proffesors are okay a bit strict and rude. I don't talk to students other then from my house." I answer.

"Uh huh, and how are your grades?" he asks. "Only outstanding." I answer and huff.

"So do you have any friends?" he asks suspiciously. "Yeah, Tom, Theodore, Blaise, Draco there is Lorenzo a-" I cut my self off.

He can't know I'm hanging out with Y/n Potter. That would bring her in danger. He especially can't know that I like her. Shit, I said it again. I like her.

"Interesting, any girl friends?" he asks. Oh shit. Why is he asking me that? Is he suspecting something? Shit.

"Yeah, few in my friend group." I answer not wanting to mention Y/n. If I did. That wouldn't end well.

"Uh huh, and do you have any love interests?" he asks. Wtf? When was he ever interested in my love life. Not that I have one to be exact.

"No, I don't really hang out with girls out of the group." I answer saying truth but also lying. Why does he asks me this questions.

"Uh, huh, oh you didn't told me which girls are in that group?" he asks. Oh shit. What do I answer.

"Well there are Greengeras sisters, Parkinson and there is one from Ravenclaw that hangs out with us." I answer him hoping he will believe it.

"Oh, really? So no girl that's called Y/n Potter huh?" he asks. OH SHIT

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: Cliffhanger, I'm making up to you because I didn't post for a while. I hope you liked this chapter. There were feelings discoveries. And if you like this one, you will probably hate next one. Probably hate me too. *evil laugh* Sorry in advance. The drama in next chapter. Again, please check out my one shots. Also thank you such for over 400 reads. Thank you for reading. Ly all ♡♡