36| Regi

Y/N'S POV

"REGI" I say running up to him hugging him tightly. "I can't breathe" he whispers. "I don't care" I say crying from happiness.

I feel even more arms wrap around us as he was now being hugged by everyone. Exept Mattheo who stood there confused.

I kinda even saw hint of fear and jealousy in his face. Before I could say anything and explain...

..."You see Mattheo, she cheats on you one day in your relationship, but maybe you can get her back, I mean I'm always free" Lena says getting way too close to him.

She wraps his hand around his arm. "You see these biceps could be very very useful" she says.

Oh, I'm beating this bitch up. And just as I'm about to get up up swing "first of get that filthy hands of me, second fuck off and go back to where you came from" Mattheo says...

... first taking a napkin and wrapping it around his hand and then pushing her away. God, let me marry him right now.

"Uh, fine then just look at her cheating on you, with this... probably her former lover" Lena says pointing at Regi.

"Are you and Y/n dating?" she asks Regulus. This bitch. "That's my cousin, bitch" he says pointing at me.

And with the corner of my eye I could see Mattheo's shoulders relax and him sigh in relief.

Lena just scoffed before storming off. She deserved it. Me and Regi just high five each other smiling.

"Oh and who is this young man?" Regulus says basically acting like uncle Remus.

"Oh, right so Mattheo this is Regulus, he is my cousin" I start and Mattheo nods as a cute little smile forms on his face.

"And Reg this is Mattheo, my boyfriend, that's why we were celebrating" I say smiling as I walk over to Mattheo wrapping my arms around his one that Lena didn't touch.

"Damm I disappear for 2 years and you get yourself a boyfriend" he says smiling. "Nice to meet you" he says extending his hand to Mattheo.

"Nice to meet you too" Mattheo says smiling as he shakes Regi's hand. "Regi is basically my older brother I'm sure you'll get along" I say smiling.

"Okay let me just get my purse and we can get going to our date" I say as Mattheo nods. And I run off to my dorm.

MATTHEO'S POV

"Okay now that she's gone. You seem like a very nice guy and I'm sure you'll treat her like a queen she is but in case you don't I will break all bones in your body, was I clear enough?" Regulus says smiling.

"Got it, wasn't planning on anything different" I say smiling back as he smirks seeing that I'm not scared of him.

"Nice, I like you, you seem like a good guy" he says. I smile before Y/n finally came back.

"Okay I'm here, we can go now" she smiles as she puts her hand in mine. I smile. She looks so pretty, stunning.

"Yeah before we go, can I change cause I don't wanna go in the shirt Lena touched" I say as whole group including Regulus smirks.

Y/n smiles and nods. I smile before running off to our dorm.

Y/N'S POV

Mattheo disappears in the hallway as I turn around to group silently screaming as they all laugh.

"You better marry that guy, cause if you don't I will" Reg says smirking as I blush. (I read or heard this line somewhere so just know it's not mine)

I nod. "We are going to chat about where you were as soon as I get back from my date, is that clear?" I ask. "Clear ma'am" he says as the group laughs.

"Okay, let's go now" Mattheo says as he wraps his hand around my waist. "See ya guys later" I yell back smiling.

"See ya, have fun just not too much fun" Regi yells. "See ya, girl talk as soon as date ends" Enzo yells and then Daph "And I will be invited to the girl talk"

I just laugh as me and Mattheo walk out of common room. "Finaly, some time with my girlfriend" he says before he gives me a kiss.

"God, that sounds so good, my girlfriend. You are my girlfriend. Wow" he says as I chuckle. "All yours" I say kissing him.

"Now let's go before we get late" he says pulling away and I nod smiling. "Where are we going anyway?" I ask.

"Well since it's nearly lunch and I certainly do not want you go hungry on our date, we are first going to Three Broomsticks" he says as I smile.

"You are the best boyfriend ever" I say kissing him as he blushes and kisses me back.

"Yes" he chears as he picks me up and I gasp but he just starts walking to Three Broomsticks.

Like this we soon got to Three Broomsticks. And sat down to already reserved table. If he isn't gentleman then tell me who is?

"Ohhhhh, looks like lovebirds are here again, let me guess you'll say this isn't a date and you're just friends" the old waitress from last time says.

"Acually this time it's a date" I say blushing as Mattheo blushes too a bit. She gasp and squeaks. "I'm so happy for you, and now I won't bother you anymore what do you want to eat?" she asks.

"Pasta and Bolognese" I answer. "One slice of pizza and a butterbeer" Mattheo says smiling.

"Coming right away" she says before going back to kitchen. "So you want to talk about it" he asks.

"About what?" I ask. "You forgot again" he says chucking before I crack up. "Your humor is broken" I say laughing. "I know but yours is too" he says choking from laughter.

"Yeah, I can't belive they made us forget, you looked really hot at the ball tho" I say smiling sadly.

"Well, as I said you looked gorgeous. My mother said that about you too. She really liked you" he says sadly smiling back.

"What happened to her?" I ask. "Can we talk about that later, somewhere more private?" he asks. "Of course" I smile.

"Here's your food" waitress says putting it in front of us. "Thank you" I say getting out my wallet to pay.

"What are you doing" Mattheo asks. "Paying?" I say obviously. "Yeah as if I wasn't here, you better put that down. I'm paying" he says and before I could even react or say something he payed.

"Thank you" I say smiling as waitress walks off. "For what?" he asks confused. "For paying" I answer. "Darling, of course I'll pay, if we're dating I better be gentlemen cause you only deserve the queen treatment" he says.

I just blush as we both start eating. "You look so adorable" he says smiling.

"Can I have a bit of your spaghetti?" he asks and I look at him skeptically. "Only because you payed" I says narrowing my eyes.

And he starts eating with me. "When you said a bit? I meant a bit not the whole plate" I say as he chuckles.

Sudently I look down as I see the other end of spaghetti I'm eating is in his mouth. Really? I glare at him as he just shrugs and smiles innocently.

Yes, we kissed and then he went back to eating his meal. "That was your plan all along, wasn't it?" I ask.

"Maybe, I mean how am I supposed to sit next to you, most gorgeous girl ever and not kiss you" he says smiling.

"Shut up" I say pushing him as we laugh. And to think this is just start of our date.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: Hi, people as always I'm sorry it took so long I just had no motivation. I hope you like it.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH ON 5,7 K THIS IS SO UNREAL THANK UOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, LY ALL GOOD NIGHT♡♡♡♡

Please vote or don't forget to vote and spam me wih your lovely comments ♡